The Gossip Girl +/- index from New York Magazine is never to be missed. Their Tuesday morning breakdown of the previous night's episode is one of the best pieces of Gossip Girl coverage out there (at least one of the best not on this site)!
Some highlights from their take on "Inglorious Bassterds" ...
- First thing in the morning and Serena is wearing a pleather T-shirt. Plus 2.
- Chuck wouldn't show his hand so easily. When you start off by saying "I'll do anything," guess what you're going to end up doing? Not nothing. Minus 5.
- Nate would believe Serena would have a “garter holster” for a phone. Plus 3.
- Why does Serena need a real knife to play Assassins the game? Minus 2.
- Dan is totally sad that Serena never threw him a surprise party. Plus 2.
- Rufus used Bing? Come on. What is he, Rachel Zoe? Minus 6.
- Plus 1 for Dorota's leather S&M maid cap.
- Vanessa thinks Dan's bad breath is adorable. Shudder. But that is exactly the kind of early relationship lie that nerds like to tell. Plus 2.
- Serena would smell rival blonde underage poon a mile away, and like Eric, would have seen through Jenny's machinations. Minus 4.
- Eric wouldn't show his naked Japan bathhouse friends off in front of Rufus. Stepdads are not for stranger sex stories. Minus 3.
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!