From prom dates to scoop on season three, the Glee panel at yesterday's PaleyFest was chock full of spoilers and tidbits for fans of the show to gobble up and buzz over until this show returns on April 19.
Let's get right to the revealing information, shall we?
- Kurt and Blaine will attend the prom together later this season. ”That story is ripped-from-the-headlines,” said Ryan Murphy. “Can you imagine two boys wanting to go to the prom in Ohio?”
- Blaine will audition for New Directions next season.- Kristin Chenoweth’s April Rhodes will be back and will sing another Glee original song: “It’s 10 am, I’m Drunk." How amazing is that?!?
- Murphy hopes Gwyneth Paltrow returns on season three: “Gwyneth is sort of the muse of the show. I’m friendly with her. And Brad has become quite friendly with her... She has opinions. She’s great.”
- An episode dedicated to Fleetwood Mac’s classic album, “Rumors,” is on the way.
- Mercedes will get a love interest.
- Look for the Rachel/Finn/Quinn love triangle, along with the group's rivalry with Vocal Adrenaline, to play a key role as we heard toward the second season finale.
- There will continue to be a focus on Santana's sexuality and solo journey.
- - Jane Lynch laughed over Sue forming the “Legion of Doom” to take down the New Directions. It will include Terri, Sandy Ryerson and Cheyenne Jackson’s Dustin Goolsby.
- Charice will return.
That's A LOT to digest, fans. Sound off now in our Comments section below and/or the TV Fanatic Glee forum.
Want more Glee?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!