Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Shattered Bass" > Comments Page 3
1. "You have your own dark side"-Louis. Kuddos to Louis for having figure out something than took Nate forever to know and Dan used to know but he decided to delude himself about it this season. Louis barely knows Blair and he's too naive if he believes he's deeply in love with her after such short relationship, but at least he figured Blair's basic stuff. Pitty than when Blair said her line that maybe it would go away if they ignore it he only kissed her and didn't addressed it, because that is another major component of Blair's basic stuff.
2. I agree with Mister Meester. I'm looking forward for my friend who adores Dan/Penn to watch this scene, because I can't wait to see her reaction about the hot part.
3. Blair and Louis being engaged for unrealistic, specially considering the real life precedent of the Dukes of Cambridge (they dated for almost 10 years), but the Russell/Chuck storyline comes second because of the plot holes. Nobody knows if Chuck saw the whole tape o
Wow. This forums gotten vicious. Well, I guess any publicity is good publicity (for the show, I mean.) What was up with Blair's dream sequence? I mean, who directed that? That was just embarrassing.
I am very excited for next week's episode. Cyrus was my favorite cameo and his reference to the Princess Bride was awesome. I found the Thorpe/Bass storyline unbelievable but am glad that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I also think that Jack Bass needs to be come a series regular instead of that nutso Charlie.
Also, I still want Blair to choose Chuck. I don't care what anyone says - those two are perfect together. As for Vanessa, good riddance and good luck!
also, @diala, are you kidding me? would you fuck a guy who sold you for a hotel, slept with your supposed mortal enemy, embarrassed you in front of a room full of people, and almost punched your face over you trying to move on with your life, amongst SO MANY other things? "hot chair sex" that idiot.
Shut the fuck up you stupid ass chair stans. Everywhere I go you dumbasses seem to be. This show sucks now that dan and blair apparently went to hell. Abuse of ANY kind should not be supported.
When speaking of Charlie, why is everyone assuming she stopped taking her meds for one day??? Maybe its been a little longer (unseen) and thats what brought about her single white female actions? I mean what she did to vanessa last week was a bit much. Yes, these upper east siders love to scheme, but they usually have a reason, Charlie had none.
On another note. Blair will end up with Chuck, its Chuck and its always been Chuck!
Well Charlie was even creepier than I thought she wolud become. And you have to admit Serena in this dress was a hell of a lot hotter. Charlies boobs looked weird in it and her hair, well it's not Serena's hair^^
Blair story: Resuming Blair leaves the party and going for Chuck makes it pretty clear where her priorities lie. So I assume she will end up with no guy this season because Chuck's still not ready but she'll realize she doesn't love the prince. I mean why should she? She doesn't know him.
I honestly don't like the fact that Charlie will be a regular cast member. She annoys me to no end. Just glad at least we are getting rid of V. But personally I even prefer V over Charlie.
I found the Chuck story the most unbelievable storyline. Why was Jack on Chuck sides again? I have the feeling I missed the point where the two weren't worst enemies and where Jack decided that blood was thicker than water. Hmm...
I cheered the most about the visit of Cyrus. I love this guy and right.
As I said last week, after being a staunch Chair fan for the past three and a half years, I am now completely over it. I am no longer here for them as a couple.
There's a difference between toying with the line (as the writers did last year with the whole 'pimping-for-Hotel/sleeping with Jenny' thing and completely crossing it (and then pretending that it wasn't what it so clearly was - abuse; if not physical, then at the very least mental) like they did last week.
I'm even OK with the Queen breaking up with Louis next episode as long as she doesn't get back together with Chuck.
shes going to end up with chuck. have you dummies seen the pictures for next week?
and why would ANYONE want charlie as a series regular? shes probably just some bipolar freak and just needs to go home.
as for dair.. HAHA. its not going to happen.
it will always be chuck
Really get sick of this endgame crap.....
I think it was a great episode. As far as who Blair will pick, I hope chuck, but we still have season five and maybe a six. They could tie them together permanently in season five but I still think we have a long way to go. But I love them together the writers have made us love them together and Chuck and Blair themselves have made us love them. I raise my glass to Chuck and Blair.....
I just watched clips from chair @ season 1 and 2, aaaah dying too see the loveee again!
I hope next week there will be some good chairsex.
There always has too be a bad girl, i dont like the way charlie came too gg, too fast :/
Maybe she"ll team up with georgina haha
and one more thing: CHAIR!!!!!!
My favorite cameo last night was the little Gossip Girl fans! I remembered them from when the belittled Dan in the park for taking Serena back. I thought they were annoying then but kind of funny to use them as a throwback to that season now.
BRING ON THE CHAIRYTALE!
when will the layout be changed? i am looking forward the day when i dont get to see vanessa's face when i open this site in the future.
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote from last night?
>Everything Jack Bass was saying during the Russell's interrogation. He stole the entire scene. I couldnt keep up with the craptastic story Thorpe was spouting.
2. Dan-Charlie sex scene: Hot, weird or unintentionally funny?
3. Harder to believe: Charlie going crazy after missing one dose of her mystery meds, that Blair and Louis are even engaged, or any part of the Russell/Chuck story?
>Russell/Chuck story was very hard to keep up with from the beginning. There were a lot of plotholes that I just didnt bother keeping up with the craptastic storyline.
4. Best guest star cameo last night: Cyrus, Jack or the original mean girls?
>I'm torn between all the options. I love me some Jack but I just simply adore Cyrus. Cyrus was just a breathe of fresh air.
5: Rate last night on the Vanessa Uselessness Scale (1-10).
>USELESSS TO THE CORE. Good riddance!
6: Will Blair choose the Prince
whats whyt NELLY YUKI, she whas not that big character untill the second part of season 1 and on that casse where is hazel she become a regular on episode 13 and nelly like on episode 15. but yea, and lets remember nelly its at yale maybe she has a class
Since Vanessa is leaving, let's rate Gossip girl's (as in character)uselessness.. It's funny how at the begining of the show you hear: "And who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell".. Well, who cares who are you - you're not important anyway...
All that came out Jack's mouth, Cyrus, OMFG "CALL ME SERENA"
Dan, Dan, Dan fricking Dan (though I know it's impossible)
I think this was easily one of the best episodes of the season. Also Jack could of easily heard about Chuck dating Rainia first from Rainia herself, she was the one who initally contacted him.
I think Charlie will be a good series regular next year, she is already spicing things up.
I was SO upset with Chuck last week but I couldn't help but love him this week. I still don't think what he did was okay but I hope the writers let him redeem himself and become someone worthy of Blair. Also, wish the Dair storyline had played out a bit longer. Maybe they are tricking us and Dan will be the one to save Blair next week ;)
PS. i vote for a Nate Uselessness Scale also haha
1. "Call me Serena" How could you guys choose anything ELSE? LOL!
2. Dan & Charlie being together at all is WEIRD. She's Serena's blood relative, and he's her step-relative/ex lover. AND he was just crushing on Blair like 2 days ago, how conveniently they all forgot!
3.I'm going with Blair and Louis being engaged. I get why she's in love with him, he's a freaking PRINCE. But why would he give up the throne to marry a girl he's spent all of 3 days with?
4. While I loved seeing the mean girls and Jack, no one can beat adorable, loveable Cyrus.
5. I am so happy Vanessa is off the show, I literally almost wept with joy! :) A true, proper send-off would be to rate her uselessness a 10 out 10! Don't let the door hit your bad weave on the way out, V!
6. I hope Blair chooses Louis for the short term, b/c Chuck still has a LOT of redeeming to do in order to win her back. But eventually, hopefully Chair will be endgame.
Gossip Guy on Vanessa was way too funny. Get em all out, pal, there aren't gonna be much of these awesome jabs at our fave useless character anymore.
Isn't anyone unhappy about Jenny leaving though? I mean the girl we started out with. So much potential!
Mister Meester: Anything out of Jack's mouth would be a good choice, but I'm giving it to Gossip Girl. She's either raiding Chuck's mushroom supply or just plain phoning it in these days with lines like this, after Charlie poured out her meds: "I don't think that's what the doctor meant when he said 'Use As Directed.'" That doesn't even make SENSE!
1. I can't stand charlie...she is really annoying me!
2. standing ovation for vanessa's send off. she was COMPLETELY USELEESS!
3. where on earth is NELLY YUKI?!?!? the nevrve to bring back the other two and not nelly yuki.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info