Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Season Finale Round Table: "The Wrong Goodbye" > Comments Page 2
Good riddance V, you will not be missed very badly (but I do expect some sort of check-in within the first half of season five).
Chuck and Blair. That was a very great way to attempt and say I'm letting you go ... when we all know she is not going to be sleeping with Louis for the rest of her life and that baby could not possible not be Chuck's (unless it's not B's baby).
Can't wait for season 5! Season four lacked, and I hope we get better material in the new season:)
1. Dan summed it up in one marvelous put-down to Vanessa. Haha. I've been majorly annoyed by her since she first popped her messy head up that window!
2. "The Wrong Goodbye" says it all. Perhaps the parting of ways for now is right for CHAIR, for now. But they'd better be brought back together again soon before GG loses its steam. CHAIR is STEAMY. And ENDGAME.
3. I'll go with easiest to believe... Serena being offered a job just like that. And why not? She's, well ...Serena.
4. Georgina !! Make her a regular.
5. V is VERY effective at annoying me. I'll give her a 5 though, because, in her hateful way, she's started a whole new storyline for Season 5. (I have nothing against Jessica Szoir, but I can't stand seeing Vanessa on GG! It's her "I'm always right, I know better" vibe. UGH!)
6. Blair. So many story options to play with if she is. And it's Chuck's. Louis can't have children. And she can NOT tell Chuck (because he's Chuck) and turn to Dan in her t
I still hope the baby is Dorota's.
I say the Ben-cicle has dropped a bun in S's oven. The girl needs to grow up and stop looking at the world as her oyster and S being pregnant would at least ship shape the girl up cause she never really get's that there is a world outside of her bubble. And PS Peck gotta love him but I hope he doesn't become a throw away boy like-ben, the prof, nate, dan, nates cousin...dude...S' needs a sex web because the girl get's around. And with B's pregnancy scare with chuck/nate before I hope it's not Blair because the girls really a target for the ooops I did it again. As much as I think it'd be cute for her to have a babe with Chuck the Queen needs to grow more into her own before she becomes a mama, prince or no prince Blair's gotta be powerful on her own and Chucky needs to let go of her a bit. BTW I loved Eric's deduction and not pointing out that Dan's still mad crushing on Blair! Please do something with DAIR!It was way too short to see them accept friendship only for her to run away aga
so im a chair fan but.. there is no chair anymore not because there isnt a chance for them to come back but because chair stands for CHUCK AND BLAIR BLAIR AND CHUCK. And blair isnt who she was she isnt blair anymore shes weak and is no queen b i get it once you are out of high school you mature you grow your no longer a bitch but it doesnt mean you become weak or without any personality really and her style for me isnt blairish anymore and Chuck where is the bad boy? the scheaming little liar who loves blair in the way he doesnt want her with anyone else? they arent chuck and blair anymore they are just empty lost shells of who they wer I will always love CHAIR and be a gg fan but i just cant do it anymore enough is enough get her pregnant and make a funny storyline wer they fight over the paint in the house oh and get chuck out of all the ties!! what happened to the bow? and put some hairbands on blair please? and FIX THE SHOW FUCKERS.
1. Dan telling Vanessa off. I swear I could picture keyboard cat playing her off after that one.
2. Apparently not, otherwise the ep wouldn't be called "The wrong goodbye".
3. I always have issues with these "hardest to believe" questions cause it always seems like the options are not thought all the way thru...
In Cali, a beautiful girl getting a job in the movies? Yeah, cause that never happens (irony mode on)... A supposedly good book with an anonymous author. Hmmm, why would that be hard to publish? And honestly I don't think Vanessa was looking for money, I think her goal was to get the book published by any means necessary. So maybe she didn't get THAT lucrative deal you think, but just the average payment for a writing work.
That leaves the only actual coherent option which was the quick resolution of the Thorpe's sl.
4. As much as I love that Jack Basstard, my answer is Georgie. But I'd like to see Juliet back as well.
5. She was useful to cause the thunder that
Well according to Ausiello and his scorecard it says Serena or Blair in the shocking pregnancy for Gossip Girl, so that rules out Dorota. And Eleanor has been ruled out from the beginning since she had her tubes tied. So I think it's Blair.
Wow, I think that would be great for next season. Blair should be the pregnant one, her and Louie are about to get married then he dies. Blair ends up going back to New York, has the baby never really thinking it could be Chucks till later...and then what do you know, it is Chucks! I have a feeling they are going to write a Dair romance though.
damnnn B LOUIE AND CHUCK SHOULD TAKE THEIR STORY TO MAURY HAHA BLAIR'S GANNA BE LIKE YEAH FOOL WHO'S MY BABY DADDY LOLOL YAY SEASON 5!! LETS HAVE SOME BABY DADDY DRAMAMAMAMA
SHIT WHEN I SAID LOUIE DIES IN SEASON 5 I JUST MEANT MY OWN THOUGHT WAS HE GETS KILLED AND I HOPE HE DOES CHUCK AND BLAIR FOREVER!! AND THATS NOT B's BABY THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME HUGE TWIST AND IF IT IS HER'S IT'S CHUCKS BABY BUT I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEASON 5!!!!
i dont get it if the writers know how badly everyone wants chair why do they keep on dragging this story on and on and on i mean come on really chuck and blair said goodbye AGAIN its getting old. and im postive blairs not prego their going to make it seem like she is and thats its chucks baby but then some huge twist is ganna come n its going to be someone elses or she is prego but shes going to get a abortion against her own will and someone posted about louie getting killed in season 5 but im actualy with them on that i know its weird but i think louie is going to get killed or hes ganna be so pissed that blairs baby is with chuck hes going to leave cuz come on gg cant just have a happy wedding their not going to go thru with it but I HOPE CHUCK AND BLAIR GET TOGETHER THEIR THE STARS OF THE SHOW AND WE ALL KNOW IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT THEIR LOVE STORY AND I LOVE LOUIE BUT BLAIR IS NOT ENDING UP WITH HIM
OHMYGOSH. CHUCK AND BLAIR HAVE TO END UP TOGETHER. THEY ARE THE LIFE OF THE SHOW. CAN YOU REALLY IMAGINE LOUIS AND BLAIR LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH A BABY...? Don't think so. IT HAS TO BE CHUCK'S! I'm so excited. :D
I now understand why the title of this episode the wrong goodbye. blair finally chose chuck (prince of darkness)but chuck provides an opportunity to have a life like she always longed for this. especially when chuck hear the elenor's speech and he saw the seriousness louis to blair. without chuck realize the bond between them so strong. when blair said she only felt the ruin when she with chuck,she was not aware of anyone who is always there for her when she needed a partner to all her plans, even when she was feel not confident chuck is always there to restore her confidence. I always remember when chuck says: "when people do not remember Blair Waldorf just remember I'am chuck bass and I love you." I do not understand why many people who think when blair with chuck there is only destruction. they are a symbol of passion, love, and maturation themselves from evil, do not have parents who care for them properly so that they act as they pleased just because they are able to do anything u
ha.the finale was soooo dissapoing. OH MY GOD. I can't believe how FOOL chuck is and he let blair go away with that awful prince louis. chair must be together so the fans would be pleased. I wish the pregnancy test was blair's(chuck's child of course) and we could see a CHAIR together. Please I beg you all the writers,don't mess up with Gossip Girl. It's a really good show,but with the things that happen is going to end up as a silly and awful teenage soap opera. DON'T DESTROY the show plz. Anyway i HOPE louis go to hell and a CHAIR together!
I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR SEASON 5 :D
LOVED the bar mitzvah scene! The chorus from Adele's "Rolling in the deep" was perfect. The line "we could have had it all" when chuck and blair were dancing and on the chairs made me feel like what could have been or could be with them
I think that if Eleanor is the pregnant one, next season will be far more funny. As for Chair, it was time to finally end it, and they made it very classy. I wish they made a season in the summer, it's more interesting, I'm tired of the classical pattern of filming during the so called school/university time.
or maybe charlie pregnat? coz she once in blair bathromm right?
can my rank ever be promoted? Just asking.
nah i want some HOT NEW GUY CHARACTER IN!!!
S has read 'The Beautiful and the Damned'?
S has read ANYTHING?
Best line ever in the show.
1) Best quotes have to go to G, especially the: "Oh, I can tell you're up to something. Please let me in on it. I haven't been this bored since I believed in Jesus." We missed her!!
2) Don't know if it was the right decision but sure it was heartbreaking... I am a huge fan of Chair, and my hopes are not down yet... something has to happen to put the 2 of them back together!
3) "It's untrue that you get whatever you want just for being Serena"... yeah and that's why you get a job in the movies in like what, 3 minutes???? That's impressive!
4) Jenny's boring, Jack played the good guy for once so he's def out of the game, so my answer would be Georgina all the way. And she'll be teaming up with Charlie/Ivy in next season, who i would have never expected to be someone Carol hired to mess around with Lily. It's going to be a great story line!
5) I'll give V a good 4 and have fun in Spain! Hope her publishing Dan's book would turn into something good for Dan and not just scandal.
The finale was okay. Not the best or the worst. I do believe season 3 had much more intruiging finale in the sense that we were wondering if Chuck is dead/not? Is Dan the father of G's kid and watz gonna happen with that?
This time the cliffhanger were not so awe-inspiring. I do like the cliffhanger of who is the baby mama? And if its Blair who is the daddy? I personally think its Chuck's. There was no point of Chair having sex if they didnt want this to be shown. Similarly no need for the three weeks leap if it wasnt Chair. I dont know how I feel abt it though.. Have to wait and watch.
The episode had one of the most touching scenes in the series. The epic goodbye. I am a Blouis fan but for once I became the chairshipper that I was. I loved the way they interacted. Ed and leighton were really good. I loved that line: Dont let anyone tell you that you arent powerful. It felt like they were growing up- that a chapter was ending and the end of an era. A beautiful messy era!! A very
How does Dan know who Charlotte Casiraghi is?
Yeah, like it's very difficult to google Monaco Royal family.
WORST SEASON FINALE YET
Another Bonus Question: How does Dan know who Charlotte Casiraghi is? Is he secretly reading somebody's stash of European magazines, or did Blair submit everybody in her UES social circle to Dorota's presentation/quiz on the Monaco royals?
many of you say,that Blair was way to happy to know that she was pregnant,but maybe she didn't. We saw Serena after their last talk with Blair, but they didn't show Blair anymore. Maybe she did the test before leaving, and we couldn't see her reaction. i believe that it will be Chuck's and Blair's baby,because it would be just too boring to continue the simple happy story with prince. Season 5 needs drama too, and this pregnancy will give MUCH
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info