Awkward > Awkward Season 2 Scoop: A Full Plate for Jenna > Comments Page 2
im 90% on team jake cuz even though jake is a really good boyfriend and is really sweet to jenna, matty loved her and he actually was gonna ask jenna to formal but she didnt give him a chance so i am on team matty 10%.
I AM SO TORN. I have literally never been so conflicted in my entire life. On one hand, Jake makes her happier, while Jenna once said that choosing Matty would be equivalent to following her heart. Matty made such an effort at the end, and was so sad with his pretty little corsage it made me want to cry. This is NOT my high school experience, to have two fantastic guys both wanting to be with me...sigh.
And they're both so hunky!!
i read something and i have a really bad feeling matty will end up with sadie???
jenna should end up with jake......
they looked good together.... jake is so lovable.
team jake forever.........
TEAM JAKE ALL THE WAY!
Team Matty all the way there is no question about that!!! Jenna he changed for her!!! Yeah he was a jerk at first but he's different now n I think Jenna didnt give him a chance to show her that!!! She needs to be with him and only him!!
plz be jake plz be jake plz be jake plz be jake plz be jake plz be jake plzzzzzz be jake :0
I think every girl has had a Matty at least once if not more in her life. I finally found my Jake and even though I was sceptical at first, I know now that I made the right choice. Never been happier. Those Matty types never seem to truely make you feel good about yourself.
Umm... Team Jake all the way!!! Jenna was never fully happy with Matty she was always concerned with the fact that he doesn't want them in public together. With Jake she is just having a great time and doesn't have to worry wheather she looks stupid or not because he doesn't care and doesn't just want sex!! He wants Jenna for who she really is!!!!!
Of course Jake is more right for Jenna than Matty. Jake is weird in a nice way and Jenna is becoming weird in a nice way. Matty is too concerned about appearances.
I have to say, I'm 100% on team Jake!
Jenna is lucky to have someone like him because he is straight with her and she knows where she stands but with Matty, she never knew and I'd rather know than not! Jake is a genuine guy and i hope she stays with him in season 2 because even thought Matty loved her, they weren't meant to be!
Absolutely TEAM MATTY!!!! He is a doll! He just starts to warm up to Jenna and she shoots him down, I guess too little too late...his character is exactly what most guys are, sweet, insecure, and afraid to make their emotions prevalent. I adore you MATTY and I'm sure your sweet Jenna will give you a 2nd chance as soon as she realizes that "safe"(Jake) is not always where your heart is...CAN'T WAIT for season 2!!!
I'm pretty sure she will have a great time with Jake. He loves her deadly. But on the other hand Jenna love Matty. And you can't fake love on one guy when you love someone else. I think -however I dislike the sex-part without relationship- that Jenna belongs more to Matty than to Jake.
But I guess we have to wait till season 2 opens up. I'm just glad I can watch every episode because I don't have to worry about school anymore.:)
jenna and matty, i love him and he is so cute. jake is a sunnyboy and i hate it, he is crying to matty because jenna. i love that matty is a realy boy, he very nervous and he love here really but jenna is a bitch when she stay by jake. she can be happy with matty but she wouldnt be happy with him, it is here mistake not mattys. TEAM MATTY I LOVE YOU
looove jake! can't wait for season 2!!
I watched the first season of this show. I kind of liked it. Then i started to wonder when the 2nd season would begin.....I googled....I came here...I found out that this show seems to be twilight without vampires...I begin to wonder why i watched it in the first place...I feel emasculated...I stop searching for the air dates for the 2nd season...I go back to watching Ice Hockey WC
she needs to be with jake because he was going public and matty didn't and i think she would me more happy with jake then matty i mean they are so cute together, just saying because it would me be so sad for jake when they breakup en she goes to matty
TEAM JAKE !!!! SHE DESERVES HIM THEY MESH WELL 2GETHER HE'S NOT AFRAID TO TELL HER HOW HE REALLY FEELS ABOUT HER TO WHERE AS MATTY JUST WANTED RELATIONS AND NOT A RELATIONSHIP.
When does season 2 start I can not wait much longer for this so please hurry up season 2. I have so many questions!!!
Why is everyone confused her mom sent her the letter. shes going to end up matty and jake is going to be her friend or not! Cant tell
I want Jenna to stay with Jake. Whenever she was with Matty she was constantly doubting his intentions. From experience, that is no way to be, it ruins relationships.
Jenna and Jake were practically made for each other, Jake is also genuine and not afraid to be public with Jenna. Matty loves her but he's still the person he always was. I see him with Sadie in Season 2.
I love Jake, never liked Matty.
I almost cried when jenna kissed jake... I mean I thought she was going with matty, she loves him she don´t love jake she´s with him just because he is more convenient it wont last! matty loves her in a different way so as jenna
GAHH I CANNOT wait for season two!!!! I have SO MANY QUESTIONS. Starting out with: Team Matty or Team Jake?? Love them both but whenever I watch the episode "No Doubt" I am immediately hooked into Team Matty but whenever I watch "Fateful" I get hooked into Team Jake. Why is this so impossible to choose?! Another question being will Jenna ever tell Jake that she hooked up with is best friend and how will he react? OR will Matty do it first???? As for Jenna and her mom...what will happen with the whole letter thing, will Jenna's dad find out about it and what will he say???? SEASON TWO HURRY UP AND GET HERE ALREADY!!!!
I hope matty and jenna get back together, I love jake and matty both, i just honestly think that when she begins her relationship with jake , she begins to change who she once was, for jake and her mother,... Mattty brought the best out of her ,Yes there was the ups and down of the secret relationship , but dont forget he tried to change that at the finale and wanted to be with her and become public and take her to prom , He just came out with how he felt a lil to late, But lets hope he tells her how he feels and how much she mean to him, before it is really TOO LATE. I just hope the triangle gets over soon, and jenna is in an offical Love connection with mattyy straight up!
Awkward ist so cool, ich freue mich schon wenn die 2Staffel beginnt.Es wäre so cool wenn jenna mit jake am ende zusammmen ist.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info