The Vampire Diaries Music: "The Birthday"
The Vampire Diaries is back in full effect, kicking off a third season with an episode that caught us up on what our favorite characters have been doing all summer, while setting the stage for the fall.
Naturally, the soundtrack set the tone throughout "The Birthday".
Check out these new additions to our Vampire Diaries music section. We'll add any additional songs we find from the episode as they become available. Just let us know ...
- Ron Pope - "A Drop In the Ocean"
- Two Door Cinema Club - "What You Know"
- Andrew Belle - "Make It Without You"
- Ingrid Michaelson - "Are We There Yet"
- The Civil Wars - "Barton Hollow"
- Martin Solveig - "Hello"
- Cobra Starship - "You Make Me Feel"
- Location Location - "Starpusher"
- The Kicks - "Hawk Eyes"
- Walk The Moon - "Anna Sun"