True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: New Faeries, New Characters
We already know who is coming back, in some capacity, for season five of True Blood. But who will join this character in Bon Temps?
Producer Raelle Tucker offered a lot of insight into next summer via a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, teasing a number of arrivals and upcoming storylines. To wit:
- We'll meet "a very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year,” says Tucker. “It may be someone you’ve heard of before.”
- The show will visit the fairy world again - a dropped storyline that angered us in the most recent True Blood Round Table - as the season "will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies."
- The wolf that growled at Sam to conclude season four will be identified.
- Russell Edgington? He'll return, Tucker confirmed:"It’s safe to assume the king of Mississippi is not gone for good.”
- Sookie will remain single.
- The consequences of Bill and Eric teaming up to kill Nan "are going to chase them for a while next year.”