Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "What Is It About Men" > Comments Page 2
Bring back Merder
1. All the scenes were funny. they had me laughing outloud. But if i ihad to choose it has to be "Avery get in the car" or "there are bears out here" when alex said that.
2. i liked it. they had to have some humor in the show. All it has been was depressing and dramaa. we all needed a good laugh.
3. I liked all of them this episode, But my favorite had to be Derek and Mark. They started out together from the beginning and they made it threw everything and there still friends.
4. Its okay, i dont mind that he is chief but it is unrrealistic punching people out in hospitals i think. but i like him as chief. Cause it Webber cracks me up not being chief.
5. I think there will be a woman eventually for Sloan but idk who it will be. One of Dereks sister or Lexie.
1.Liked the whole thing so choosing one scene is hard. 'Get in the car,Avery' was probably my favorite line though.Classic.I smell a tshirt in the makes.So long 'I cut the lvat wire'
2.AWESOME.as a greys fan who likes most of the guys more it was a welcome reprieve that should be repeated.A bit cliche,but fun nonetheless.I didnt miss the girls one bit.They needed it desperately,they were merely props for a while.
3.All of the above.dusting off the McTwins was looong overdue.I like Owen when he has guy time.avery & alex are 2 of my faves and I like their fratboybromance.
4.I like Owen.He rocks in this role,I look forward to him making it his own.He's back to the badass we were introduced to.He's unorthodox,should be fun.He needed something new.
5.I love Mark.I like the daddy role on him because we see the side that most people fail to realize has always been there.They could get somebody outside the hospital,and he can do the cliche thing that is quintessentially mcsteamy, and u
Favorite bromance? Sloan/Derek, Owen/Derek, or Jackson/Alex.
It was obvious that Shonda at some stage in this episode would want bare chested men on view, not surprised she chose Avery. Not convinced Avery and karev have a bromance though.
But Der was all defensive when Mark showed up to reclaim Avery, Der didn't like being yelled at. But Mark soon turned on Avery when he thought Avery used Der so he could get the lead on a surgery. Der was looking just a bit smug about this IMO.
But I'm glad Shonda had the sense to let us know that Der is missing Mer. I got the impression he missed her in surgery, and he feels he can't get her back on his service. Hope this gets sorted out in 8.06, I need McDreamy moments, not Der avoiding being with Mer
Owen is the new chief. Do you like his punching the patient style or should someone else have been named the Chief of Surgery?
To have such a turn over in the chief of surgery job isn't good for the hospital. Not convinced that Owen is gonna be
I see Sloan getting involved with one of Dereck's sister who are going to show up this season! A heart-breaking Shepard! Some though chick! I love the whole Slexie story during season 5, but they finished them in season 6! It is a little bit Pedophile ! Okay she is over 18 but It doesn't fit! I don't see her with with avery but no more Slexie! Marc needs some adult to get into an adult relationship, my pick was Torres but they've went with the gay story don't know why but writers choice! Lexie should go for a mature Intern!
Chief! I like the whole role for Owen, character evolving, but after he and Christina leave I see Bailey getting her CHAIR(if U remember the scene from season 3)!
1. Favorite quote was Alex's - "You know there are bears out here?" ROTFL. Love him!
2. I liked the episode. I especially enjoyed Richard's scenes with Alex. To me Richard will always be the Chief.
3. I loved the morning scene with Avery, Alex and April. That was hilarious. I don't get the Mark/Derek thing at all. Mark screwed his wife in his own bed. What man would forgive that?
4. Hate Owen. He's so over the top all the time.
5. I find Mark boring and annoying at best, and sticking a baby in his arms doesn't help. He was fun as the hospital man-whore. But he's way, way too old for Lexi, and the whole stalker thing is stupid. Lexi should stick with Avery, and I have NO interest in seeing Mark with anyone.
Totally agree with these reviews. Bring back slexie!!!!!!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info