The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Disturbing Behavior" > Comments Page 2
too many epic moments to break down! loved forwood and damon forcing elena to admit she does care for him - i think this is why he's flying off the handle more because he's frustrated. interesting new direction taking place for next ep and katherine and stefan and klaus storyline. LOVE beremy so team bonnie definitely. cannot wait for next episode. hope alaric and bill don't team up - but this could be a possibility right?
Caroline has become my favorite character in TVD! I see more of her as a lead role every time she's on the screen.
Also her scene with Tyler was really great. Candice and Michael have really good chemistry. More Forwood scenes please.
1. There wasn't enough Forwood Foreplay so I'll go with Caroline fighting Damon.
2. Bill will be back. He's probably related to this whole vampire hunter storyline we're sure to see.
3. Team...neither? Anna I guess. Bonnie is only half on this show, she keeps disappearing.
4. Well, Alaric should know that you have to take your friendship with a lunatic like Damon and kind of expect some stuff to go down. That said, Damon should get punished somehow. Bad little Damon.
5. The Grille on TVD is like the Peach Pit on the original 90210, where else would they go?
Team Anna all the way
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Two words. Caroline. Bad-Ass
Is this the last we've seen of Bill Forbes?
I truly hope so. I really am not a fan of Jack Coleman. That pair of glasses really bugged me.
Are you on Team Anna or Team Bonnie?
Team Anna definitely. Bonnie still bored me to death. Jeremy is a fool for shutting Anna out.
Should Alaric forgive Damon for temporarily snapping his neck?
I don't care. Seriously, I yawn every time Alaric came into a scene. Can we brought the "Uselessness Scale" to this table?
What sight should Stefan take Klaus to see first in Mystic Falls?
The cemetery where Klaus find out that Stefan is a loner.
I loved all the scenes with Jeremy and Anna except when he tuned her out so he could tell stupid Bonnie about seeing ghosts of girlfriends pastm lol. Yeah sorry Bonnie fans me personally not a fan and can't believe Jeremy was so quick to fall for Bonnie considering she played a key role in Anna's death. I've been a huge Anna fan since S1 and was so glad she is back and Jeremy totally has feelings for her still. Love that Stefan got outted for still being in love with Elena I just wish he would stop being so mean to her I know he is trying to protect her but it looks like the cats out of the bag and yet in the preview for nexts weeks ep. he is still screaming at her and treating her like dirt? WTF Stefan??
I don't understand why Klaus won't compell Stefan to obey him and to tell him the truth. In real life, well, obviously not real life, he would have compelled Stefan ages ago! Rebecca too, she can make him love her like Katherine did! These originals, why won't they use all their power?! I would love if one of them complelled him to forget Elena, I want The Ripper back!
1. My favorite scene is the Forwood scene. These two are my favorites! We need more Forwood scenes, Julie Plec!
2. I'm predicting vampire-hating Bill owns a school (or something) where he teaches people to train their powerful mind~ against vampire compulsions and what not. I can also see him writing a book about this so my answer is he is going to be back.
3. I'm sorry Bonnie fans but I wasn't really a Bonnie fan since the beginning of this show. I love LOVE LOVE ANA! I was really disappointed when they killed her in season 1.
4. Of course, Ric should! He and Damon are bros!
5. I'm not really sure about this one.
1. Caroline saving her dad. Damon: "I'm stronger" Caroline: I'M ANGRIER!!! Caroline: Grow up!
2. Of course not. He'll be back.
3. Anna. Bonnie's not written well. Bonnie/Jeremy have less chemistry than Anna/Jeremy.
4. Why they're friends I don't know but temporarily killing your friend while under a lot of stress is forgiveable if they're really friends.
I'm not loving Vampire Diaries this season. The body count is getting ridiculous and all that drippy blood. I don't mind the vmpires killing each other (but then they come back to life, what's up with that?) it's all those innocent pretty girls that's disturbing. I'm more interesed in the relationships, not interested in th gore. (I know, why am I watching a vampire program?) Why am I?
1.FAV scene- tough one. A tie between Jeremy drowning Anna out. I was always indifferent about her character but her muted pleas were heartbreaking and beautifully acted out. Also Klaus revealing Mystic Falls to Stefan. A manical laugh may have escaped my lips.lol (worst scene was almost undaggering elijah,I know that was his casket, let him loose dammit!)
2. Uh I sincerly hope he returns.I didnt like him but if he doesnt that was the most useless storyline ever.
3. Team Bonnie. There is nothing uplifting about being in love with a ghost. Plus Bonnie is more likeable around Jer.
4.Oh Man up ric! Seriously just lastweek(which in TVD time is the previous night) they were calling each other brother, &hamming up their awesome bromance by standing united against elena. one awkward car talk later &now Alaric gets all daddy like?where was that when he was letting her chug scotch? bros before hoes man!Im a chick& yet I know Alaric broke the guy code first.so damon snapped his ne
The first thing that came to my mind when they said vampire hunter, my first thoughts were:
1.) Van Helsing. You can't mention the words Vampire Hunter without correlating to Van Helsing. In one adaptation (it was horrible) starring Brandon Scott Lee, Van Helsing has sustained a long life as a human being by suppressing his vampiric nature using small doses of sunlight to reduce his transformation.
2.) Michael Corvenus (aka The Scott Speedman hybrid werevamp in the Underworld series). Being a direct descendant of Alexander Corvenus his blood is the original source of all vampires and werewolves. Hence, proposing that once all vamps and werewolves came from an original family with the creation to a "philosopher's stone" using alchemy.
3.) "Michael" from Supernatural. It's hard not to get my CW shows cross-wired. Other fans can attest to this too.
Omg i think melissa is right bill might in fact be that mysterious vampire hunter. Unless wait for it, wait 4 it, buffy's back! Oh wait, wrong show. Lol
Who do we think the vampire hunter is that Klaus is so afraid of? I know that they gave him a name, but is it his real name? Could it be Bill? We've already seen one power that he has that's impervious to vampire's...he can't be compelled. Hmmmm......
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info