Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Heart-Shaped Box" > Comments Page 2
Fav scene was def Callie and Mrs. O'Malley. I actually teared up.
I really liked Jackson's mom as a guest but she's like a more hyped up version of Bailey so I could only take her in small doses. Momma O'Malley on the other hand, I love to have back over and over again. She can be substitute mom for Callie and grandma to Sofia.
Lexie and Mark. Period. But she needs to grow up. Seriously.
I really like Henry, I really hope he makes it.
I used to like George but then he cheated on Callie and then was a jerk about it blaming Callie for marrying him. Not cool. And I didn't like T.R.'s attitude. He wasn't happy and it reflected on his performance so I'm over him. He was fun to watch but I don't miss him. I miss Izzie more because of Alex. He's alone and that's sad... All and all, I'm happy with all the current characters, except Jackson. He's hot but he doesn't have character. He's just a pretty face. He's not compelling to me.
Shonda needs to make Lexie grow up. Had enough of being kept in the middle and watching Lexie pine for Mark but sleep with other men. So Mark has a kid, she either put up or shut up like Arizona has, the kid's not going anywhere.
Perhaps Denny will come back and take Henry on an elevator ride to heaven but then come back later and haunt Teddy and the audience. Honestly, enough with the dying or leaving. I love Henry and the fact that at least one of these doctors can maintain a relationship outside their work and is not a colleague.
Don't really miss Izzy or George. I loved them but they're gone and not coming back, sooner or later we'll all have to move on and focus on the cast at hand.
1. best scene was between callie and mrs omalley near the end with the baby pictures and stuff andd the other is the heart in a box gave it good humor.
2.i love the omalley's so yeahh i like her as a guest star and katherine avery she was a good way to spice it upp too.
3. i dont really care who lexie is with i mean i like them both jackson and mark cas there both so HOT so it dont matter to me.
4. i grown to love henry hes so cute. it will be soo sad if he dies.
5. i miss then both soo muchh 10 ! even thoo the show is stilll good without them. it isnt the same without themm. especially george he was the glue between the 5 of themm.
1. Callie and Mrs.O'Malley scene was the best one. It was heartwarming, I teared up a little.
2. I don't know, tough choice. Probably Momma O'Malley and all the goodness she brought with her.
3. Not really invested. But maybe she should be alone for a while. Enough with the jumping from bed to bed.
4. The actor is cute but I don't care about the character. He and Teddy should just leave already.
5. I miss George with the big 10! He was such a wonderful person (minus the whole cheating thing, that wasn't cool at all). Izzy, not so much. She was an extremely annoying character.
I miss George and Izzie a lot. Don't get me wrong I still love Grey's but the first few seasons were by far better and I think it had a lot to do with the two of them.
1. Best scene was the end scene with Alex, Mer and Xtina. That was the crux of the ep for me. That they are changed people. When GA started Mer was sleeping around and had no inclination towards Marriage, Kids or anything. Xtina did not want emotional attachements. She wanted to be a heart surgeon. She got her wish plus she is in love with a man she married who gets most of her unlike Burke.
Alex is an ass still, but has much more redeeming qualities plus he wanted to be a plastic surgeon but found a niche in paeds and not because its super elite but
Also loved when Callie showed Mama O picks of sofia.
2.Katherine Avery was my fav guest star this season. But throughout Greys Mama O is in my top 3. Her appearance now was great.
3.Lexie and Mark are the endgame for me.
4. Henry is headed the same way as Dearly Departed Denny Duchette. I just hope Teddy doesn't go all Irritating Izzy on us. I liked her character and purpose since 6X09.
5. George 5. I liked him
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info