Coming off its role in the annual Shonda Rhimes crossover event, Grey's Anatomy will air a new episode next Thursday might - and it will be all about sex.
Not really. But that's the impression ABC gives views in its official preview for "If Only You Were Lonely," as you can see here:
In reality, the installment will focus on the serious issue of Adele's worsening condition, as Richard considers altering their living situation. Elsewhere:
- An coffee shop explosion will result in a busy day in the ER.
- Callie will continue to help Meredith study for her boards.
- Lexie will join Arizona and Alex in peds, as they look after Morgan's premature child.
- Mark will encourage Jackson to, well, have sex.
- Cristina will grow jealous over how she interprets Owen's interactions.