The Vampire Diaries Synopsis & Photos: "Do Not Go Gentle"
The CW has released an official synopsis and photos from The Vampire Diaries' April 26 episode, "Do Not Go Gentle." The show returns next week, April 19, with "Heart of Darkness" (see that photo gallery).
What goes down in "Do Not Go Gentle"? Here's the preliminary breakdown:
- Alaric finds an unexpected ally to guide him on his dangerous new path.
- Damon and Meredith (Torrey Devitto) try to figure out what their next move should be.
- At the school’s big 1920s Decade Dance, Bonnie asks Jamie (Robert Ri’chard) to go with her, while at Caroline’s suggestion, Elena asks Stefan to be her date.
- Caroline is pleasantly surprised after Tyler shows up at the dance determined to sweep her off her feet, but this does not sit well with Klaus, who does his best to come between them.
- The dance takes a deadly turn when Damon and Stefan realize they need the help of Matt , Jeremy and especially Bonnie to undo a spell that could prove devastating for everyone.
Click to enlarge photos from the episode and share your predictions below ...