Emily Thorne did a great deal of moving, shaking and scheming on Revenge Season 1.
But the first official promo for this thriller's upcoming second season teases the character's most ambitious maneuver yet: a switch to Sunday night.
Indeed, Revenge is headed to a new time slot in the fall, airing on the most competition evening TV has to offer. Is Emily up for the challenge? Doubt her at your own risk...
This is what we know so far about Revenge Season 2:
- We'll meet Emily's mother and Victoria's mother.
- We'll also meet Conrad's son from his first marriage.
- The premiere will kick off with a wedding and then catch viewers up, flashback style, over the subsequent set of episodes.
- We'll be introduced to a new doctor and a new protege for Ashley.
- One of the three deaths teased on the May finale will stick.
- Nolan will get a female love interest.