Once Upon a Time Season Premiere: What to Expect...
Ready to have a Whale of a good time?
Once Upon a Time Season 2 kicks off on Sunday with an episode that asks about the (good?) doctor's identity, while also taking us to a couple unexpected locations. What else can you expect from "Broken?"
Having already watched the premiere, I can reveal the following scoops and tidbits. Consider yourself very much spoiler warned and read on at your own risk...
- The episode opens in a new location, with a new character receiving a mysterious message.
- We then meet three MORE new characters before we're reunited with any Season 1 favorites.
- Someone comes right out and asks Dr. Whale who he is.
- A fresh fairy tale "character" makes "his" presence strongly felt in Storybrooke. Note the quotation marks.
- Mr. Gold makes a promise to Belle.
- Emma isn't exactly in the mood to bond with her young parents.
- Henry issues a threat to Regina.
- Emma's touch proves to be magical.
- Emma and Mary Margaret conclude the episode... together. That's all we can say about it at the moment.
Want a lot more? Tune in to Once Upon a Time this Sunday at 8/7c and then visit TV Fanatic immediately after the premiere ends for a detailed recap and review!