Having just enjoyed an early viewing of the Scandal Season 2 premiere, I have two words for you: TOTALLY AWESOME.
The political drama from Shonda Rhimes is nearly back, offering up an episode on September 27 that is just as juicy as any from its first season. How so?
Here are some teasers from what you can expect from "White Hats Off." Consider yourself very much spoiler warned...
- Who IS Quinn Perkins? We won't be kept waiting with the answer to that question. While none of us got it exactly right in the season finale Round Table, a couple of us were close... ish.
- Melly Grant, the First Lady? How about "Melly Grant, the Great Manipulator."
- Get ready for more verbal sparring between the two White Hats: Joshua Malina has been promoted to regular so we'll be seeing more of U.S. District Attorney David Rosen.
- Speaking of David Rosen, he and Olivia are the very definition of "Frenemy," with an emphasis on "enemy."
- We'll get an explanation for Stephen's (Henry Ian Cusick) exit, which I know fans will appreciate. He didn't just disappear.
- A politician who can't keep his pants on. The show is set in D.C., right?
- What would Scandal be without tension between Olivia Pope and the President she loves but can't have? Expect at least a little of that sprinkled into the season.
- You'll never see the last scene coming. So many questions will be raised in those closing moments. When your jaw hits the floor, be sure to pick it up, okay? After all, we need to meet back here to discuss the episode the night it airs.
Miranda Wicker is a Staff Writer for TV Fanatic. Follow her on Twitter.Tags: Scandal, Spoilers
Want more Scandal?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!