Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "I Saw Her Standing There" > Comments Page 2
Why dosent Cristina just file for divorce. Then she can be with anyone she wants without cheating and want have anytype of connection with Owen anymore. Kill two birds with one stone.
Question- for anyone who is reading. Does Zola have something wrong with her? I forget what...she was one of the kids brought over from africa and was being treated for something. What was she being treated for? And does she still have it? Because that could be a story arc for MerDer, Zola getting really sick and getting through that???
1. Mer/Der scenes...esp in new house w/reference back to her 1st surgery w/Der in Season1, Epi 1.
2. Good SL...then when she realized what an arse he is, she dumps him.
3. I'm with Christina on this one...NEITHER. April & Jackson have 0 chemistry; Catherine is totally overacted...don't like her much.
4. No opinion.
5. I don't like Owen w/Cristina...never have. Really hope they never get back together.
1.Any MerDer hot stuff is great. But Cris Thomas, who'd have thought. I have a feeling Thomas will suffer a heart attack in some future episode,and Cris won't be able to save him.
2.It has to be a disaster and be a complete contrast to what happens with her husband. But she's sleeping with another cardio god, but he's euck!
4.Frome the spoilers I've read I'm wondering if unfullfilled(surgically) Bailey is gonna get to work in peads with Arizona.
5.Hunt's still wearing his wedding ring.He's coping and resigned to Cris not returning. Cris will be back, but I don't see that she would ever want children.I think Hunt would rather be with her than without her.
I love greys anatomy so much and I will be a doctor in future
seeing cristina with dr. thomas was one of the highlights. I also liked arizona and her steps toward recovery.
indeed cristina's stupidest decisions in sleeping with parker.
Alex will be the one to really help arizona in recovery and callie will be there when arizona finally fully forgives her.
owen created his own problems but i cant help and feel bad for him he's so lonely
I agree about Bailey Sa'ad702, I am so disappointed about what they're doing with her character. First she's gone so soft, and now it seems like she's not valued as much as even the younger attendings. Even April has a more interesting storyline than her. I say bring old Bailey back! I always imagined she'll be Chief one day, but if she keeps this up, Meredith might beat her to it.
1.Callie and Owen have a drink at the bar, science/chemistry
2.gross, bad taste! I don't know what shonda's thinking?
3.I can imagine Jackson+ April+ Webber+Catherine will be a happy family
4.hope to see a brave AZ standing up soon, not always make Callie sad
5. Love is love,no matter where Cristina is, she'll come back to Owen in the future,bz Mer tell Cri everthing about SGMW, she knows she's still the love of Owen, nothing change,
1. Cristina/Dr Thomas scenes! I love it when we get to see how much heart Cristina has despite her reputation of being selfish and cold.
2. Saw it coming. I said last week that Cristina will grow in this new hospital before going back to SG, and I think this will make forgive Owen more easily.
3. I don't care for both couples, but I love that Webber is really showing that he is the wise man in town. I love those scenes when he put Jackson in his place!
4. Alex and Callie. This one's obvious. Or maybe Derek, as he's the teacher nowadays and he's been in similar situations.
5. Feel bad for him. I just hope the move will help him get better and not sink deeper. I still believe he'll get back together with Cristina at some point.
* got cut off! She had to find a new path for herself. Letting someone that you care and love is very hard to do and he did it. He is a generally stand up guy.
1. Best scenes were with Christina and Thomas and also the scene where Mer tells Derek that she liked it when he stood behind her whispering instructions by her ear and he says he can't do it to all the kids. I just find it so good to have the old Mer/Der back. They were amazing.
2. Worst Idea Ever, its probably going to be the reason why she comes back to SGMW by episode 8 / 9.
3. Catherine and Webber. They make so much more sense that he did with Adele and we don't know what happened to Avery's father.
4. Alex and Callie will help her through. Maybe Bailey should get involved. She doesn't seem to have anything better to do.
5. I feel bad for him. Yes he had a one night stand with some nurse or something. It didn't mean anything and it was not betrayal. Christina forced him into an abortion. Which is her choice and I understand that but he wanted kids so it's not fair. Teddy had to leave, there wasn't anything left for her in Seattle. She had to find a new path for hers
I am wondering if Jerry, the pilot, will be the one to help Arizona the most - they have never said he lived or died - then I saw a tweet from Shonda last week telling someone who asked her about Jerry .... her reply was to "stay tuned." Last we saw him, he couldn't feel his legs.
Part II - it is just not him.
4 - I liked Alex asking Arizona when she was returning to Peds & then she asked Callie to sit & watch tv with her.
What is wrong with Owen/Cristina & Callie/Arizona - two passive/aggressive relatioships & they are unable to communicate effectively in their respective relationships. I do hope that Callie & Owen become friends - a man & a woman CAN be friends without involving the sex part.
5 - Owen's cheating - I agree - his character was never a cheater - Shonda made him one to add yet another major layer to their relationship/marriage.
1 - ALL scenes with Dr. Thomas/Cristina - when he told her to "back off sister" to ordering the Old Fashioned - just hilarious scenes - she is looking at him differently or will - I am wondering if Wm. Daniels (aged 85 in real life) will become a father figure to Cristina, so to speak. I wonder if Dr. Thomas will teach her about life's situations - being married, having children - I have a feeling HE will be her one true friend in her life. I hope when she goes back to Seattle, he goes with her. He could continue to be her mentor while she is earning her fellowship.
2 - Do not like Cristina sleeping with anyone. I agree w/all 3 TVFanatic staffers. She is married - so now, how can she say to Owen "you cheated on me?" Legally married means just that - separated or living together.
3 - Love Owen - this will be interesting with him living in Derek's trailer. I am also wondering if he will step down or be asked to step down from being Chief of Surgery. He said it last season - i
Dr. Webber and Avery's Mom equals yuck. Jackson & April equals fast farword button. Dr. Parker and Cristina (Poor Owen)
1. Best scene - any with Cristina/Dr. Thomas.
2. Cristina's worst idea ever was marrying Owen. Anyone she sleeps with now is an improvement.
3. Neither. The Chief is cheating on his wife, again, and ever annoying April really needs to get fired, again, and go back to the pig farm. She's making Avery look pathetic for putting up with her sheer stupidity.
4. What old self? Arizona's always been a bitch. She's just not bothering to hide it behind the passive aggressive act anymore.
5. Owen is a cave man. He created all of his own problems. Have zero sympathy for him.
Did anybody else think that the acting was off in this episode.... first time I ever thought that about a Grey's anatomy episode :/
1. Fav: Arizona pulling blanket on sofa for Callie to watch "American Bake-Off" with her.
2. Yang & Parker: I'll just say, not surprised. Yang is an entity all to herself, whatever--fav of mine since S1.
3. Couple: C.Avery exudes sex appeal & Webber has appropriate reaction, probably will not last; Jackson & April are cute together, probably will not last.
4. Help AZ: Callie got her to go to the hospital, which opened the way for encouragement from both Dr. Moore and Alex. If it's "someone new" as I have read, then the "new" person as of now is the prosthetist. Still could be another patient w/prosthesis later on or maybe a therapist(?). (Ep.2: Arizona said she knew the risks and what her options were. Did she not want to live without her leg?)
5. Owen: Can't help but feel badly for him.
Unrelated: In Ep. 3, anyone know the B&W movie AZ was watching? Reminded me of "White Christmas" or maybe "High Society."
1. Arizona standing up and Dr Thomas/Cristina's scenes
2. Stupid storyline, useless.
3. I really like Catherine/Richard and dont give a damn about April/Jackson, but I guess April/Jackson has more chances to last.
4. I suppose either the prosthesisist or Alex might help, even though I am still waiting for Arizona's reaction when she hears Alex cut off her leg. Or maybe it'll be someone else we haven't met yet, I read somewhere that Arizona only wanted help from professionals. Which is sure is that Callie can't help her cause she won't let her, unfortunately.
5. I feel for Owen but I think it's his fault. And I'm more mad at Shonda cause cheating was so out of character, that storyline is stupid and is not well writen, where is it going now ?!?
I'm curious to see Arizona's reaction when she finds out Alex is the one who cut off her leg. Sure, Callie made the decision, but Alex is the one who actually did it. That has to come to light some time. I hope it doesn't send Arizona reeling since Alex is really good for her. He cares, but tells it like it is, because he cares.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info