Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "I Was Made For Lovin' You" > Comments Page 2
This was such a wonderful episode!
1) Something I thought was pretty darned funny was when April was operating on the kid who had the horseback riding accident and started going off on how protection didn't work and you might as well ride bareback.... Maybe I'm getting too old and that's not considered a naughty innuendo anymore, but I found it hysterically funny. (I also loved the intern following Arizona with the squeaky chairs. It reminded me of the way the ticking crocodile followed Captain Hook around in Peter Pan.)
2) Eh, I think they will make their way back to each other. I have trouble rooting for them after what Cristina put Owen through, but Cristina is a great character for driving storyline.
3) I love the April and Jackson pairing, but April needs to endure the heartbreak of realizing that she just let love slip through her fingers. Jackson was experienced enough to recognize it, had the courage to commit himself to it and was crushed when he saw that Ap
1. fav scenes: 1-Calzona+Sofia & all C & A; Mer-Der baby; Cris/interns
2. C/O back together, but don't know how this will happen, maybe a shift in the earth's axis??
3. Jackson/April: Wish they had stayed together, Jackson seemed very hurt.
4. That crossed my mind, but I think April's not preg.
5. There's no reason to believe that things will go HapEvAft for Mer's pregnancy, and Mer even implied it!
I hope Owen divorces Bitctina. Owen is the victim he tried to reason with her. I tought Meredith couldent have kids. I really like Shane aka wheppy he's nice and their never b***s*** coming out his mouth. I hope Shane & Jo replace Jackson & April.
Thanks for the reminder that I need to block this site from my search engines. I'm sick of the trashing of characters who are not originals. Some of us happened to start watching the show later seasons. And it's poor taste to insult adopted children. You imply Zola is less than perfect?
Xtina and her Intern! I love her working with her-them! Great! :D
I don't want them back together! I loved their chemistry, but they aren't what they were. They changed and Owen could leave the Hospital ASAP!
3. Dodging Bullet!
I Love april, but I would slap the shit outta of her cause of the way she is threating him. He really loves her and she just sees the SIN!
No leave her belly empty! Let her learn what Jackson means for her!
of course we will have problems! But we need a reason Addison can come by! And tag Amelia and Henry along!
1. Loved the last scene with Arizona and Callie as well as Meredith announcing her pregnancy to Derek. So much cuteness for all these people !
2. Why does Shonda always have to ruin it all ? She messes it up way too much, I don't know if they'll ever solve the baby issue, I hope they do but I really don't see how. Let's hope Shonda will make it realistic.
3. I agree with Sean, have been blaming the writers since the beginning. April's character and storylines don't make any sense, it's a writing failure. They need to fix it soon or get rid of her. Jackson deserves better.
4. No mix up, April is not pregnant, Mer is. Thank God !
5. I'm happy about this pregnancy, hope it'll be a baby boy with Derek's hair ! lol. But nothing goes smoothly on Grey's so I'm sure there'll be some drama during the pregnancy but I'm confident she'll have the baby !
You are Hero!!
I kinda find it really funny how opinions are changed week by week here. It was confirmed several times CO will make it. Its a soap. Of course they will make it. Why dragging this story if it was for the same outcome again? C has changed a lot. And O did not ask for the divorce cause he doesnt want his marriage anymore. He did it bc he loves her. And once she finds out what sacrifice he made for her they will get back together. I find it rather unfair of you all to say these things when there are fans out there hoping it will be fine.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info