Revenge > Revenge Round Table: "Sacrifice" > Comments Page 2
1. Emily/Amanda last scene
3. Of course
4. She should but I have doubts
5. Yes and no.
1. Duh. Definitely that scene w/Emily & Amanda.
Who comes up with these glaringly obvious questions?
1. Of course the end scene, but honorable mention to Amanda pushing Jack of the boat, just cause it shows that you don't mess with her family!
2. Aside from the pilot episode - YES
3. Yes he will. I'm with the team here-Jack is not the best character but he is part of the central story so has to survive for now at least. I do hope that he serves more than just being Emily's love interest, even though I much rather Emily/Aiden. By hooking Jack and Emily up they will invalidate his whole relationship with Fauxmanda which includes a child. I hope that Jack eventually fueled by Fauxmanda's death joins Emily in her revengenda.
4.I sure hope so. I miss her scheming! I would hope with Daniel, but agree with the group that she'll take down Conrad's political career (and based on how she already took down another politician I am excited to see what secret she will use for Conrad).
5. Nope. Fauxmanda is dead and I am sure that whatever Emily is planning will bring back the focus to the Grays
1. I have to agree with everyone else.
2. Definitely yes!!
3. It would be stupid of the writers to kill both Amanda and Jack.
4. Yes. Conrad's political career is DOA.
5. No, if someone is able to do that, it will be Emily.
6. See 4.
7. At times you annoyed the hell out of me, but right before your death I really wanted you to stick around. Karma... Rest in peace FauxManda, and don't worry; Emily will take care of baby Carl. And Jack.
1. Emily and Amanda " I love you I love you too"
4. Yes and she'll start by going after the Grayson's
5. No because Amanda's dead and there plans going to fall apart because of it
6. No Emily wouldn't let that happen
7. When you first got here you were ok but then I started not liking you and honestly in this episode I was hoping you would die but Im still going to miss you because I kind of started liking you again.
1. Emily and Amanda last scene together.
2. Yes, it felt a bit like season 1.
3. Unfortunately yes.
4. She will and she start on taking down Conrad goverment nomination.
5. No, because everybody can account that Amanda and Jack got marry and left by the time Helen dissappear so stupid move there.
6. Not by a long shot because Emily will stop it.
7. When you first came I did not like you but I start warming up to you. Your death was the saddest one on Revenge so far and I hope you rest in peace.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info