Love & Hip Hop took a trip to Times Square this week, and for a very good reason:
Joe proposed to Tahiry!
And she said yes, of course… right? Well, not exactly.
She didn't give Joe the response he was looking for exactly. But you'll need to watch Love & Hip Hop online (above) for further details.
This was the biggest takeaway of the evening, but it wasn't the only noteworthy development. Consider...
- Saigon manned up and did all he could to make things right with Erica J’s dad, choosing to formally ask if him if she can move in with hi
- Cyn stopped by Erica's book launch event and couldn't believe her eyes: Eric was getting quite cozy with Rich Dollaz.
- And Rich Dollaz openly made fun of Eric's lesbian relationship with Cyn. Not cool.
- Peter and Amina fought over the second bedroom in their new place: should be a studio or nursery?
- Mr. Gunz caught up with Tara and said he was very sorry for destroying their connction and sacrificing their family for his pursuit of, well, booty.