Annyong Bluth Quotes
Lucille: How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
- Permalink: How's my son? He's going to be all right. Finally some goo...
Michael: What? What's going on?
Annyong: Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soccer game with. She don't want other soccer moms think that she is single mother. She old school.
Michael: I liked it better when he just said "Annyong".
- Permalink: What? What's going on? Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soc...
Gob: Yeah, I think that they're going to know that Annyong's not your --
Gob: Would somebody please tell this insufferable child ... to ... God!
- Permalink: Yeah, I think that they're going to know that Annyong's not your...
Buster: Where'd Annyong get that juice box?
Lucille: Those are for his soccer team. No sugar for you. You just get more awful.
- Permalink: Where'd Annyong get that juice box? Annyong. Those are for h...
Maeby: You don't have to worry so much. I mean, obviously your dad doesn't want to spend time with you, but, you know, go to the beach or whatever.
George Michael: He's just not around, ok?
Annyong: He no have father? Old lady adopt him, too?
Maeby: No, he have father. Father no love him.
- Permalink: You don't have to worry so much. I mean, obviously your dad does...
I went to beach once. Next thing you know, I in crate next to pig.
- Permalink: I went to beach once. Next thing you know, I in crate next to pi...
Maeby: Who's this?
Buster: Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong.
Buster: My mom bought him. She's making me register him for school. He's my new little brother.
Maeby: So, we're related. Hey, do you want to go to a dance?
George Michael: Oh, great, another uncle to compete with.
- Permalink: Who's this? Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong. Annyong. Hello...
(holding stuffed animals) These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.Buster
- Permalink: These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksman...
Michael: You haven't met my family. You should meet my family. We're going to be having an anniversary party.
Pastor Veal: What a wonderful surprise! We would love to witness a celebration of their love.
Michael: That would be a wonderful surprise.
- Permalink: You haven't met my family. You should meet my family. We're goin...