Annyong Bluth Quotes
Lucille: How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
- Permalink: How's my son? He's going to be all right. Finally some goo...
Michael: What? What's going on?
Annyong: Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soccer game with. She don't want other soccer moms think that she is single mother. She old school.
Michael: I liked it better when he just said "Annyong".
- Permalink: What? What's going on? Ok. Mother want someone to go to my soc...
Gob: Yeah, I think that they're going to know that Annyong's not your --
Gob: Would somebody please tell this insufferable child ... to ... God!
- Permalink: Yeah, I think that they're going to know that Annyong's not your...
Buster: Where'd Annyong get that juice box?
Lucille: Those are for his soccer team. No sugar for you. You just get more awful.
- Permalink: Where'd Annyong get that juice box? Annyong. Those are for h...
Maeby: You don't have to worry so much. I mean, obviously your dad doesn't want to spend time with you, but, you know, go to the beach or whatever.
George Michael: He's just not around, ok?
Annyong: He no have father? Old lady adopt him, too?
Maeby: No, he have father. Father no love him.
- Permalink: You don't have to worry so much. I mean, obviously your dad does...
I went to beach once. Next thing you know, I in crate next to pig.
- Permalink: I went to beach once. Next thing you know, I in crate next to pi...
Maeby: Who's this?
Buster: Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong.
Buster: My mom bought him. She's making me register him for school. He's my new little brother.
Maeby: So, we're related. Hey, do you want to go to a dance?
George Michael: Oh, great, another uncle to compete with.
- Permalink: Who's this? Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong. Annyong. Hello...