Carmela Soprano Quotes
Carmela: You could have killed those girls.
A.J.: Now that would have been interesting.
Carmela: What? What did you just say?
A.J.: Death just shows the ultimate absurdity of life.
Tony: What is this? Are you trying to get me to lose my temper? Cause I'm about to put you through that Goddamn window.
A.J.: See? That's what I mean. Life is absurd.
Carmela: Don't say that! God forgive you.
A.J.: There is no God.
- Permalink: You could have killed those girls. Now that would have been in...
[Angie is planning on getting divorced]
Carmela: So what did the lawyer say?
Angie: He said I have a good case. We're filing Tuesday.
Carmela: So you're going to take Monday to think. That's good.
Angie: Monday's a Jewish holiday.
- Permalink: So what did the lawyer say? He said I have a good case. We're ...
Carmela: Tony, we can't just throw your sister out.
Tony: Why not?
Carmela: It wouldn't be Christian.
Tony: See? This shit works out. She's Buddhist.
- Permalink: Tony, we can't just throw your sister out. Why not? It wou...
Carmela: (on Meadow) There has to be consequences. What kind of parents would we be if we let her get away with this?
- Permalink: There has to be consequences. What kind of parents would we be i...
[Meadow trashed Livia's house]
Carmela: As a parent today, you are over a barrel no matter what you do. You take away her car you become her chauffeur. You ground her you've got to stay home weekends and be prison guards.
Tony: If you throw her out, social services will bring her back and we'd be in front of the judge. She's not 18 yet.
Carmela: That's your solution? To throw your daughter out?
Tony: All I'm sayin', with the laws today you can't even restrain your kid physically. She could sue you for child abuse.
Carmela: There has to be consequences.
Tony: And there will be, I hear ya okay. Let's just not overplay our hand. Because if she figures out we're powerless, we're fucked.
- Permalink: As a parent today, you are over a barrel no matter what you do. ...
You know what I think Father, I think that you like the-I don't know what to call it-the whiff of sexuality that never goes anyplace.
- Permalink: You know what I think Father, I think that you like the-I don't ...
(to Father Phil) I think you have this MO where you manipulate spiritually thirsty women and I think a lot of it is tied up with food some how, as well as the sexual tension game.
- Permalink: I think you have this MO where you manipulate spiritually thirst...
(to Tony) All it takes is a half of a woman's thigh to get your ass out of bed. What am I, a fucking idiot? If I had an ounce of self-respect I would cut your dick off.
- Permalink: All it takes is a half of a woman's thigh to get your ass out of...
Carmela: Anthony, what does a gentleman do for a lady?
A.J.: In his own house?!
- Permalink: Anthony, what does a gentleman do for a lady? In his own house...