Carrie Bradshaw Quotes
Miranda: It's times like this I wish women could go to male prostitutes.
Samantha: Women do.
Carrie: No, only in bad screenplays and first novels.
- Permalink: It's times like this I wish women could go to male prostitutes. ...
Carrie: Damn! Why is that girl still bothering me?
Samantha: Honey, you have to let it go. If I worried what every bitch in New York was saying about me, I'd never leave the house.
- Permalink: Damn! Why is that girl still bothering me? Honey, you have to ...
Charlotte : What kind of diet book are you looking for?
Miranda : I don't know. Something with a title like How to Lose That Baby Fat by Sitting On Your Ass.
Courtney [showing Carrie her book cover] : Let me talk you through it. Blurred background, aah, fast paced city. And you, naked with nothing but your ideas.
Carrie : I get it. But, see, no matter how fast paced the city, I always manage to get my clothes on before I leave the apartment.
- Permalink: What kind of diet book are you looking for? I don't know. Some...
When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses, and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than Butterflies...
- Permalink: When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses,...
Berger: I collect found playing cards. They're all over the city.
Carrie: I never noticed.
Berger: You will now, that's the thing..... I'm hoping to get a full deck. Insert the obvious joke here.
- Permalink: I collect found playing cards. They're all over the city. I n...
Carrie: So what's your book called?
Berger: Half-off. That's all it's called now, half-off.
- Permalink: So what's your book called? Half-off. That's all it's called n...
We were having one of those great first dates that you can only have when its not an actual date.
- Permalink: We were having one of those great first dates that you can only ...
Carrie: Samantha, where are you going?
Samantha: I'm gonna splash some water on my face, and then I'm going home. And I will not be judged by you or society. I will wear whatever, and blow whomever I want, as long as I can breathe and kneel.
- Permalink: Samantha, where are you going? I'm gonna splash some water on ...
(Charlotte walks into the room in a very revealing dress)
Miranda: Charlotte, are you in there?
Carrie: No, but I think Harlot is.
- Permalink: Charlotte, are you in there? No, but I think Harlot is.
Samantha: Who picked this breast-aurant?
Carrie: Cleavage is big here, it's part of the regional charm.
- Permalink: Who picked this breast-aurant? Cleavage is big here, it's part...
Miranda: I can't go. I'm just...not ready to be separated from the baby.
Miranda: I'm kidding! Steve took him two hours ago. I'm free, I'm free!!
- Permalink: I can't go. I'm just...not ready to be separated from the baby. ...
(Responding to a drunk guy who said Miranda had a fat ass)
Samantha: For your information, her ass is fat because she just had a baby! What's your excuse?
Carrie: Yeah, you having triplets?
- Permalink: For your information, her ass is fat because she just had a baby...
Charlotte is trying to decide whether to have anal sex with a man she's dating.
Miranda: It all depends on how much you like him?
Charlotte: A lot.
Miranda: "Dating a few months until somebody better comes along a lot", or "marrying him and moving to the East Hampton's" a lot?
Charlottte: I don't know, I'm not sure.
Miranda: Well, you better get sure real quick.
Charlotte: You're scaring me.
Carrie: Don't scare her.
Miranda: It's all about control. If he goes up there, there's gonna be a shift in power, either he'll have the upper hand or you will. Now there's a certain camp that believe whoever holds the dick, holds the power. (Cab Driver turns around) Hello, you're driving! The question is, if he goes up your butt, will he respect you more or respect you less? That's the issue.
Cab Driver: No smoking in cab.
Carrie: Sir, were talking "up the butt", a cigarette is in order.
(Cuts to Samantha now in the cab)
Samantha: Front. Back. Who cares? A hole is a hole.
Miranda: Can I quote you?
Samantha: Don't be so judgmental. You could use a little back door.
Charlotte: I'm not a hole.
Carrie: Honey, we know.
Samantha: Look, all I'm saying is this is a physical expression, that the body, well, it was designed to experience. And p.s., it's fabulous.
- Permalink: Charlotte is trying to decide whether to have anal sex with a ma...
I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it, and chair committees, and write thank you notes, and I can't feel bad about that.Carrie
- Permalink: I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear wh...