Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
[to David] I need this all to mean something. This seal, this office, it has to mean something. I've lost too much. I've given up too much. I'm not even a person anymore. I am a statue, a monument. If I don't get to be some soccer dad in Vermont, then I need this all to have a point.Fitz
Abby: Are we really going there again?
David: Oh we never left there. You work for the Death Star.
- Permalink: Oh we never left there. You work for the Death Star.
Jake: Rosen, I killed three people right in front of you. I am not a good guy.
David: Deep down, I think you are.
- Permalink: Deep down, I think you are.
Abby: Normal boyfriends do favors for their girlfriends.
David: Normal girlfriends don't dabble in aiding and abetting.
- Permalink: Normal girlfriends don't dabble in aiding and abetting.
[to Abby] Funny, I've only been to Montana once but I seem to remember it looking a lot different from this. More cattle, less bull.
Cyrus: Now you listen to me.
David: No, you listen to me. I may not have the Cytron card anymore, but I do have my conscience. And there's a hell of a lot of noise I can make if I don't think you're worthy of the moral sacrifice I made.
- Permalink: Now you listen to me. No, you listen to me. I may not have the...
[to Olivia] Call her old fashioned, but my boss, the Attorney General, like totally hates it when I aid and abet terrorists.
- Permalink: Call her old fashioned, but my boss, the Attorney General, like ...
Olivia: You shouldn't be here?
David: Why? Because I'm the US Attorney for the District of Columbia and may be asked to investigate the President's affair with you? I left that hat at the door.
- Permalink: You shouldn't be here? Why? Because I'm the US Attorney for th...
I made my choice, I'm part of the team now. 'Go Gladiators.' Oh, the irony.
- Permalink: I made my choice, I'm part of the team now. 'Go Gladiators.' Oh,...
[to Abby] I can forgive a lot of things. I didn't know how many things until now. But it turns out, it's a lot. What I can't do is let myself love someone I can't trust.
- Permalink: I can forgive a lot of things. I didn't know how many things unt...
David: Gladiators in helmets, right?
- Permalink: Gladiators in helmets, right? Suits.
Huck: It's just math.
Huck: You hire us. We negotiate the ransom. Make an untraceable payment. Retrieve the victim. Safe and sound. We've never lost a client. Not once. You call the cops you get a rescue team, dogs, body armor, the works. Now, you don't spend any of your own money but the victim's chance of survival drops to 50% in a rescue scenario. So if I wanted to see my loved one alive, I wouldn't call the cops. I'd call us. Every time.
- Permalink: It's just math. Math? You hire us. We negotiate the ransom. ...