Deb Lee Quotes
Deb: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean, first of all, he's your parents age and one of Uncle Lucas's best friends. It just wouldn't be right.
Jamie: I think it'd be cool
Jamie: Yeah... Grampa Skills!
- Permalink: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean, first of all, he's...
Deb: I don't belong here, I'm a good person. So I pop pills, I haven't killed anybody. Sure maybe I started a fire once, and I did discharge a firearm recently, but it was an accident. The bottom line is... I don't need this place.
Counselor: Deb, I've been in your shoes.
Deb: Gucci? I don't think so.
- Permalink: I don't belong here, I'm a good person. So I pop pills, I haven'...
Haley: Stay away from him! For all I care you can go to hell, but I won't let you take Nathan with you.
Deb: Talk to me in a few years Haley, when your dreams are dead, and your child betrays you. Then we'll see what kind of mother you'll be.
Haley: No, no, I will never, ever be like you Deb.
Deb: Pretty soon Nathan's going to realize playing college basketball is a lot more fun than playing house. I'll save you some pills.
Haley: Who are you kidding Deb? Junkies don't save pills.
- Permalink: Stay away from him! For all I care you can go to hell, but I won...
Nathan: Mom, what are you doing here?
Deb: You have something that belongs to me.
Nathan: Mom, I'm not doing this.
Deb: I want my pills. I'm not leaving here until I get my damn pills.
Nathan: Ok. Go ahead, take them, but I'm warning you it's either the pills or me.
- Permalink: Nathan. Mom, what are you doing here? You have something tha...
Shove it up your ass; I know I'm an addict. Live a week with these people and you will be too.Deb
- Permalink: Shove it up your ass; I know I'm an addict. Live a week with the...
Dan: Where is all my stuff, Deb?
Deb: I gave it away.
Dan: You what?!
Deb: I had to. It was all wet and smelly.
Dan: And how did that happen?
Deb: The sprinklers came on by accident after I tossed everything out the window. That part was on purpose.
- Permalink: Where is all my stuff, Deb? I gave it away. You what?! I h...
As you know from my emails about Dan, I have been one miserable bitch. You?Deb
- Permalink: As you know from my emails about Dan, I have been one miserable ...
Deb: I miss Nathan.
Karen: I miss Keith.
Peyton: I miss Jake.
Brooke: I don't really miss Felix, at all. Or my parents that much. But I miss my money.
- Permalink: I miss Nathan. I miss Keith. I miss Jake. I don't really m...
Deb: How did we become so broken?
Keith: We fell in love, and at some point, the people we love forgot to love us back.
- Permalink: How did we become so broken? We fell in love, and at some poin...
(to Dan) Pack a bag and get out or so help me God, I will stab you in your sleep.Deb
- Permalink: (to Dan) Pack a bag and get out or so help me God, I will stab y...
Deb: She's young enough to be your daughter. And in this town, she might just be.
Deb: Sorry, couldn't resist.
- Permalink: She's young enough to be your daughter. And in this town, she mi...
Deb: You know, there is a chance that Lucas and Nathan could get along if their father encouraged it.
Dan: True. But there's also a chance that hell could freeze over.
- Permalink: You know, there is a chance that Lucas and Nathan could get alon...
Peyton: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?
Lucas: Umm, Kate Bosworth.
Peyton: Luke, come on, it could be anybody you know. Your mom, Haley...
Skills: Your boy Skills.
Peyton: Who's it gonna be?
Peyton: Alright, if that's what you really want, then I have a way for you to get her back.
- Permalink: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come ...
- Recent Views: 95
Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.Julian
- Permalink: Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanen...
- Recent Views: 85