Erica Hahn Quotes
Erica: I can't believe I didn't know this.
Callie: Erica, the Chief is right-
Erica: No. You. I don't know you. At all.
- Permalink: I can't believe I didn't know this. Erica, the Chief is right-...
Erica: I went to the Chief about Izzie Stevens and he completely shut me down. Well, we'll see what he says when I report this to UNOS.
Callie: Wait, what? Why? What good would come of that?
Erica: What do you mean?
Callie: What possible good would that do? Would it affect your patient's outcome?
Erica: My patient wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her!
Callie: So you're going to report this to UNOS and cost this hospital its transplant certification? Cost its patients organs? Cost people their jobs? Cost Izzie Stevens her career ...
- Permalink: I went to the Chief about Izzie Stevens and he completely shut m...
Erica: Wait, so you're taking Izzie Stevens' side in this? Over mine?
Callie: She's a doctor. She's one of our doctors. There's a reason we have each other's backs, Erica.
Erica: Please, don't talk to me about a code. Because this is not that.
Callie: No, this is that.
- Permalink: Wait, so you're taking Izzie Stevens' side in this? Over mine? ...
Callie: Look, I don't know what happened between Denny Duquette and Izzie Stevens that night, but unless you were in the middle of that situation, I don't see how you can make a judgment.
Erica: Easy. There's right, and there's wrong. And this, was wrong. And illegal. There is no gray area here. You can't kind of think this is OK. You can't kind of side with Izzie Stevens. And you can't be kind of a lesbian.
Callie: Yes, I can.
- Permalink: There is no gray area here. You can't kind of think this is OK. ...
Erica: I'm gonna stop you right there. Look. I don't get attached to patients. But I like this guy, and I've spent almost two years giving him hope, and then taking it away. This procedure will buy him time until he can get another shot at a transplant. We need to make sure it works, okay?
Izzie: Of course.
- Permalink: I'm gonna stop you right there. Look. I don't get attached to pa...
Erica: Have you familiarized yourself with the case?
Meredith: Michael Morris, 44-year-old male with congenital hypertrophic cardio myopathy. Failed medical treatment at Seattle West. Been waiting on a heart transplant since narrowly missing out on one on May 14 of Two Thousand and ...
Izzie: Wait... May 14 what?
Izzie: That's Denny's heart. That's the heart I stole for Denny.
- Permalink: Have you familiarized yourself with the case? Michael Morris, ...
Erica: This is her angio? That thing is wrapped around five major arteries.
Miranda: It's bad, but I've got some ideas.
Erica: Good for you! Try them on someone who might actually live.
- Permalink: This is her angio? That thing is wrapped around five major arter...
Erica: Don't get emotional Bailey. No one likes a girl who gets emotional.
Miranda: Still. I would like you on my team.
- Permalink: Don't get emotional Bailey. No one likes a girl who gets emotion...
Callie: Take off your pants.
Erica: Excuse me?
Callie: Take off your pants. We're trying this again.
- Permalink: Take off your pants. Excuse me? Take off your pants. We're t...