Jordan Wethersby Quotes
(to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence or less. Ladies and daughters first.
- Permalink: (to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence ...
Eli: Is everything okay, sir?
Jordan: No, Eli. My position as managing partner of my own firm is at stake, and it appears the attorneys I've chosen to defend me against allegations I'm suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder can't seem to agree on a time of day.
Taylor: It's 11:19.
Eli: Give or take few minutes.
- Permalink: Is everything okay, sir? No, Eli. My position as managing part...
Jordan: Eli, I understand you have a special affection for Ms. Dekker.
Eli: Why does everyone keep saying that?
Taylor: You're kidding, right?
- Permalink: Eli, I understand you have a special affection for Ms. Dekker. ...
Eli: Posner & Klein can kiss my hundred-grand-a-week retainer ass!
Eli: That's how we do things downtown! Sorry.
Jordan: Quite all right. If I were more prone to outbursts of emotions, I'd probably be doing a little jig.
Eli: That I would pay real money to see.
- Permalink: Posner & Klein can kiss my hundred-grand-a-week retainer ass! ...
Eli: As you pointed out, sir, some of our people are in contact with their people, so some cross-pollination is bound to occur.
Taylor: I'm not pollinating anything with Matt.
Eli: I didn't say you were. I was just trying to imply that you are pillow-talking our business plan with him.
Taylor: I am not the leak, Eli, and to prove it, I'm gonna found out who it is. Happy?
Jordan: Your management skills are as deft as ever.
- Permalink: As you pointed out, sir, some of our people are in contact with ...
Marci: I've tallied the partners' vote, and, well... Jordan, there's no easy way to say this.
Jordan: I think you just did, Marci.
Marci: But, for the record, it is the decision of the partnership that Jordan Weathersby be removed from his post as managing partner - effective immediately. Truly, Jordan, I'm sorry.
Jordan: I'm not. I can live with the partners decision. I hope they can.
(an earthquake interrupts the meeting for 20-30 seconds, shattering windows and bringing down ceiling beams)
Jordan: Marci... I'd like a revote.
- Permalink: I've tallied the partners' vote, and, well... Jordan, there's no...
Ms. Klein's problem with Mr. Stone isn't that he is eccentric, it's that he applies his considerable talents to underdogs and individuals, instead of conglomerates and CEOs. He reminds us that in business there is still room for humanity, that capitalism without mercy is tantamount to evil--he reminds us of the best parts of ourselves. Yes, I have protected Eli Stone, because I believe this firm needs Eli Stone; I believe that every firm, every company, everyone...needs an Eli Stone. And by your vote you'll say whether or not you agree. If you don't, then this place has become something I don't want my name on anyway.
- Permalink: Ms. Klein's problem with Mr. Stone isn't that he is eccentric, i...
Eli: Sir, you're unusually quiet. Are you feeling okay? (touches Jordan's sleeve)
Jordan: I feel fine. Don't ever touch me again.
- Permalink: Sir, you're unusually quiet. Are you feeling okay? (touches Jord...
Eli: Sir, you have to tell Solinsky that I'm unavailable... tell him anything... tell him I got hit by a bus.
Jordan: Even if I got to drive it, I couldn't do that...
- Permalink: Sir, you have to tell Solinsky that I'm unavailable... tell him ...
Jordan: Flattery and judicious use of loopholes: clearly you know the way to my heart.
- Permalink: Clearly you know the way to my heart.
I'm a lawyer, I look for loopholes.
- Permalink: I'm a lawyer, I look for loopholes.
Want more Eli Stone?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!