Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Juliette: My grandma used to blame the Chupacabra for everything! Dead relatives, missing pets, even lost keys.
Hank: Then, according to your grandmother, the Chupacabra is a pet-eating, key-stealing, goat-sucking killer.
Juliette: It is especially dangerous if you are out alone at night, or you get into a car with a boy, or come home late. I learned that the last two weren't exactly true.
Juliette: What are we going to do now that we have the whole refrigerator to ourselves?
Nick: And the house.
Juliette: Let me think! [They kiss.]
- Permalink: Let me think!
Juliette: It worked.
Nick: The peace and quiet we never had is over.
Juliette: Well, then I won't know what I missed. Too bad Adalind can't be here to celebrate with a little champagne. Emphasis on the 'pain' part.
[about Adalind] I just gotta say, that woman is such a bitch!
- Permalink: I just gotta say, that woman is such a bitch!
This is your one and only chance to have an affair with my blessing!
- Permalink: This is your one and only chance to have an affair with my blessing!
Juliette: I'm ready.
Nick: For what?
Juliette: You need to be a Grimm again.
- Permalink: You need to be a Grimm again.
Nick: I just with things were back to...
Juliette: What? Normal?
Nick: I don't even know what that is, anymore. Being a Grimm? Not being a Grimm? Not being a Grimm and knowing?
It's not that I don't want you to help Nick, but being a Grimm hasn't exactly been the greatest thing for him... or me.
[to Trubel] Wish I could have seen his face... before you cut it off.
- Permalink: Wish I could have seen his face... before you cut it off.
That was a hell of a coma you put me in bitch.
- Permalink: That was a hell of a coma you put me in bitch.
I'm not impressed!
- Permalink: I'm not impressed!
It’s not always easy knowing what to believe in.
- Permalink: It’s not always easy knowing what to believe in.