Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Madeline: No, don't you give that man a damn thing.
Michael: Mom, you don't understand. You and Charlie.
Madeline: I do understand Michael, and Charlie is going to be fine.
Michael: What are you talking about?
Madeline: I found a way to buy a chance for Jesse and Charlie to get out of here.
Michael: Mom I don't know what you are planning.
Madeline: Michael, you said it yourself sometimes sacrifices must to be made. In the bag of supplies there's an explosive charge.
Michael: Mom, don't, please don't.
Madeline: Listen to me, there is no remote detonator Michael, and there is no time to build one. You've protected me enough and now you need my help. If saving you means I don't get out of here, it's fine with me. God knows I've failed you enough times in the past, give me this please. Michael listen to me, you made mistakes, we all did. I am so proud of the man you are. I love that man. I love you Michael.
Michael: I love you.
Madeline: Goodbye Baby.
Michael: Goodbye Mom.
- Permalink: No, don't you give that man a damn thing. Mom, you don't unde...
Madeline: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with Michael, you're still here.
Jesse: What makes you think I'm just here for Michael?
Madeline: We're talking about going into hiding, for years maybe. With a bunch of people who haven't made your life very easy. Haven't you just wanted to.... go?
Jesse: I've asked myself that same questions many many times. When I was a kid, it was just me and my mom. Then she got killed and it was just me until I met you guys. I never had a family, now I got one.
Madeline: You do have a family Jesse. Sorry.
- Permalink: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with...
Madeline: I don't want to lose another son.
Michael: Mom. I can't make any promises, sometimes sacrifices have to be made.
- Permalink: I don't want to lose another son. Mom. I can't make any promis...
Fiona: You ready?
Madeline: Ready as I can be. It's not every day you burn down your house you spent 45 years in.
Fiona: I'm sorry we have to do this. We had a lot of good memories here.
Madeline: Yeah, a lot of bad ones too.
- Permalink: You ready? Ready as I can be. It's not every day you burn down...
James: Please, let me protect you.
James: Thank you.
Madeline: Next time you show up like this, I will shoot you on sight.
- Permalink: Please, let me protect you. Fine. Thank you. Next time y...
Michael: It's a face of life right now.
Madeline: You know, sometimes Michael, people get use to the wrong things. I can't afford to do that. Not anymore. I've got Charlie.
Michael: Just let it go.
Madeline: I can't do that anymore Michael. You do whatever it is you have to do. And I will do what I have to do.
- Permalink: It's a face of life right now. You know, sometimes Michael, p...
Madeline: If you keep doing this you're going to lose that young man of yours who I think you care very much about.
Fiona: I know. If I do this, I risk losing him and if I don't and the mission fails, I lose him anyway.
Madeline: Then I suggest you get on with your day.
- Permalink: If you keep doing this you're going to lose that young man of yo...
Fiona: [on the phone with Madeline] It will be for a couple of weeks. Will you and Charlie be ok?
Madeline: I'll be ok Fiona, as long as you are here for his Birthday, we are doing dinosaurs and trains.
- Permalink: It will be for a couple of weeks. Will you and Charlie be ok? ...
Ivan: I don't understand. Why are you doing this?
Madeline: It's hard to explain. Let's just say we like the idea of a spy getting a chance to start over.
- Permalink: I don't understand. Why are you doing this? It's hard to expla...
Madeline: Thank you Fiona, this has been very satisfying.
Fiona: No, this will be satisfying [hands Madeline the detonation button].
- Permalink: Thank you Fiona, this has been very satisfying. No, this will ...
Fiona: You know this can get pretty loud. Do you want to wait around the building?
Madeline: I want to help. Unless you think it's not a good idea.
Fiona: No, I think it's a wonderful I idea.
- Permalink: You know this can get pretty loud. Do you want to wait around th...
Madeline: Can I hold my son? Is that allowed?
Michael: [turns and hugs her]
- Permalink: Can I hold my son? Is that allowed?