Burn Notice Quotes
Michael: [looking at Charlie] What will I tell him when he's older?
Fiona: About what?
Michael: About me.
Fiona: Tell him the truth.
Michael: Where would I start?
Fiona: Start from the beginning, start with: "My name is Michael Westen. I use to be a spy."
- Permalink: What will I tell him when he's older? About what? About me. ...
Jesse: Well, they missed a good funeral. Where do you think they are?
Sam: Hard to say. A lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt. We'll be here for them. They will contact us when the time is right. Got any plans?
Jesse: Not really no. You?
Sam: I'm supposed to meet a guy at the Carlito later. Friend of Elsa's.
Jesse: What about?
Sam: I don't know, some kind of problem. Sounded pretty desperate on the phone. Wanna come with?
Jesse: You buying the Mojitos?
- Permalink: Well, they missed a good funeral. Where do you think they are? ...
Sam: You know spy, a bunch of bitchy little girls.
Strong: Yeah sometimes.
- Permalink: You know spy, a bunch of bitchy little girls. Yeah sometimes.
Fiona: If this about your death wish.
Michael: I want to live. Maybe more than I ever had.
- Permalink: If this about your death wish. I want to live. Maybe more tha...
Should we shoot them?Fiona
- Permalink: Should we shoot them?
Madeline: No, don't you give that man a damn thing.
Michael: Mom, you don't understand. You and Charlie.
Madeline: I do understand Michael, and Charlie is going to be fine.
Michael: What are you talking about?
Madeline: I found a way to buy a chance for Jesse and Charlie to get out of here.
Michael: Mom I don't know what you are planning.
Madeline: Michael, you said it yourself sometimes sacrifices must to be made. In the bag of supplies there's an explosive charge.
Michael: Mom, don't, please don't.
Madeline: Listen to me, there is no remote detonator Michael, and there is no time to build one. You've protected me enough and now you need my help. If saving you means I don't get out of here, it's fine with me. God knows I've failed you enough times in the past, give me this please. Michael listen to me, you made mistakes, we all did. I am so proud of the man you are. I love that man. I love you Michael.
Michael: I love you.
Madeline: Goodbye Baby.
Michael: Goodbye Mom.
- Permalink: No, don't you give that man a damn thing. Mom, you don't unde...
Madeline: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with Michael, you're still here.
Jesse: What makes you think I'm just here for Michael?
Madeline: We're talking about going into hiding, for years maybe. With a bunch of people who haven't made your life very easy. Haven't you just wanted to.... go?
Jesse: I've asked myself that same questions many many times. When I was a kid, it was just me and my mom. Then she got killed and it was just me until I met you guys. I never had a family, now I got one.
Madeline: You do have a family Jesse. Sorry.
- Permalink: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with...
Fiona: What you did early, plowing into that store and then jumping on the car, almost incinerating yourself.
Michael: It was a calculated risk. I need information.
Sam: Mike don't, we've known each other too long. There is a difference between a necessary risk and a death wish and you know it.
Fiona: Michael I know you are hurting, but what is killing yourself going to prove?
- Permalink: What you did early, plowing into that store and then jumping on ...
Madeline: I don't want to lose another son.
Michael: Mom. I can't make any promises, sometimes sacrifices have to be made.
- Permalink: I don't want to lose another son. Mom. I can't make any promis...
Jesse: For this plan to work we got to get there fast.
Sam: Whose car are we going to take?
Fiona: You have to ask?
- Permalink: For this plan to work we got to get there fast. Whose car are ...
Fiona: You ready?
Madeline: Ready as I can be. It's not every day you burn down your house you spent 45 years in.
Fiona: I'm sorry we have to do this. We had a lot of good memories here.
Madeline: Yeah, a lot of bad ones too.
- Permalink: You ready? Ready as I can be. It's not every day you burn down...
I believe in you Michael Westen. Always have. I think there is a way out of this. A way to salvage our organization, a way to save your friends, a way to save yourself. But in order to do that, I need you to do something for me. I need go back to Miami and turn yourself to the good graces CIA.James
- Permalink: I believe in you Michael Westen. Always have. I think there is a...
Michael: We still don't know what kind of situation we're walking into.
Fiona: When do we ever? When has that ever mattered?
Michael: SINCE! NATE! DIED!
- Permalink: We still don't know what kind of situation we're walking into. ...
Fiona, there are very few things I do better than Michael, but hotwiring a car is one of them.Nate
- Permalink: Fiona, there are very few things I do better than Michael, but h...
|Fun In The Islands||Rene Van Verseveld|
|CMP5131 Out Of Range||Noizy Ninja|