Miranda Bailey Quotes
Bailey: I saw you do it in the OR, Dr. Badass.
Jo: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
- Permalink: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
Webber: I think I'm too late.
Bailey: No such thing.
- Permalink: No such thing.
I am going to walk in there and tell the truth. I deserve it and if any one of them has the misguided impression that there is any choice at all in this matter, I will set that person on the righteous path before he or she can reveal him or herself as a moron.
It’s just Webber picked me.
- Permalink: It’s just Webber picked me.
Wanna grab anything else on the way out, CT machine?
- Permalink: Wanna grab anything else on the way out, CT machine?
I saved his life.
- Permalink: I saved his life.
Cristina: Did it work?
Bailey: Damn right it did.
Cristina: Up top!
- Permalink: Up top!
Ben: How old do you think I am?
Bailey: You forgot your lunch
- Permalink: You forgot your lunch
Your son is the devil's spawn. He drinks the milk of a liver thief.
- Permalink: Your son is the devil's spawn. He drinks the milk of a liver thi...
I'm not going anywhere. Me and this baby got Bailey stuff to discuss, don't we, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd? Yes, we do.
- Permalink: I'm not going anywhere. Me and this baby got Bailey stuff to dis...
Did you just place a warm cup of pee next to me?
- Permalink: Did you just place a warm cup of pee next to me?
I thought I'd be Chief of Surgery someday.
- Permalink: I thought I'd be Chief of Surgery someday.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...