Moira Queen Quotes
Moira: There's only one way this night can end and we both know that, don't we, Mr. Wilson?
Moira: Please tell me both my children will live.
Thea: Mom! What are you doing?! Mom!
Moira: Thea, I love you. Close your eyes baby!
Slade: You possess true courage. I am truly sorry you did not pass that on to your son.
Oliver: Mom, I know a little something about sacrificing myself for the good of this city. It's what you need to do now.
Moira: I know.
Moira: Oliver. I know. I know. I've known since last year, I suppose. The night of the undertaking everything became so clear. It's pretty much the night I stopped sleeping.
Oliver: Before you say anything else...
Moira: There's nothing else to say. Nothing I need to say. Except I could not be more proud.
Moira: What should we drink to?
Slade: To friendship.
- Permalink: To friendship.
Slade: You and I have something in common.
Moira: What's that?
Slade: I know how difficult it is to pick yourself up when other people have written you off.
Charles Manson is relatively well known and I don't believe anyone is going to vote for him.
Malcolm: I hear you're throwing a party. I didn't get my invite.
Moira: Where exactly should I have addressed it? Starling City Cemetery?
Malcolm: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
- Permalink: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
Thea, I need you to understand what is going on here. Five hundred and three people are dead and there is a measure of guilt that is owed me. I am ready to accept my punishment.
- Permalink: Thea, I need you to understand what is going on here. Five hundr...
Walter: You know, I read about people in forced captivity. Some of them said it was a simple thought that got them through the isolation and fear - returning to their loved ones. So I don't know really why I'm still alive, Moira, because I didn't have that.
Moira: Walter, please.
Walter: What do you think you could say to me to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life, hasn't just evaporated?
- Permalink: You know, I read about people in forced captivity. Some of them ...
Moira: You know I would never willingly be a part of anything like this.
Oliver: I don't know anything any more.
- Permalink: You know I would never willingly be a part of anything like this...
So you'll atone for one murder, Robert, by committing hundreds, thousands?
- Permalink: So you'll atone for one murder, Robert, by committing hundreds, ...
I wasn't lying to hurt you, but to keep you safe.
- Permalink: I wasn't lying to hurt you, but to keep you safe.
I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was and start accepting him for the Oliver he is.
- Permalink: I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was a...
There are people in this world who deal only in extremes. It's naive to think that anything less than extreme measures will stop them.Amanda
Laurel: Helena, you don't have to do this.
Helena: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.
- Permalink: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.