Moira Queen Quotes
Moira: There's only one way this night can end and we both know that, don't we, Mr. Wilson?
Moira: Please tell me both my children will live.
Thea: Mom! What are you doing?! Mom!
Moira: Thea, I love you. Close your eyes baby!
Slade: You possess true courage. I am truly sorry you did not pass that on to your son.
Oliver: Mom, I know a little something about sacrificing myself for the good of this city. It's what you need to do now.
Moira: I know.
Moira: Oliver. I know. I know. I've known since last year, I suppose. The night of the undertaking everything became so clear. It's pretty much the night I stopped sleeping.
Oliver: Before you say anything else...
Moira: There's nothing else to say. Nothing I need to say. Except I could not be more proud.
Moira: What should we drink to?
Slade: To friendship.
- Permalink: To friendship.
Slade: You and I have something in common.
Moira: What's that?
Slade: I know how difficult it is to pick yourself up when other people have written you off.
Charles Manson is relatively well known and I don't believe anyone is going to vote for him.
Malcolm: I hear you're throwing a party. I didn't get my invite.
Moira: Where exactly should I have addressed it? Starling City Cemetery?
Malcolm: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
- Permalink: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
Thea, I need you to understand what is going on here. Five hundred and three people are dead and there is a measure of guilt that is owed me. I am ready to accept my punishment.
- Permalink: Thea, I need you to understand what is going on here. Five hundr...
Walter: You know, I read about people in forced captivity. Some of them said it was a simple thought that got them through the isolation and fear - returning to their loved ones. So I don't know really why I'm still alive, Moira, because I didn't have that.
Moira: Walter, please.
Walter: What do you think you could say to me to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life, hasn't just evaporated?
- Permalink: You know, I read about people in forced captivity. Some of them ...
Moira: You know I would never willingly be a part of anything like this.
Oliver: I don't know anything any more.
- Permalink: You know I would never willingly be a part of anything like this...
So you'll atone for one murder, Robert, by committing hundreds, thousands?
- Permalink: So you'll atone for one murder, Robert, by committing hundreds, ...
I wasn't lying to hurt you, but to keep you safe.
- Permalink: I wasn't lying to hurt you, but to keep you safe.
I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was and start accepting him for the Oliver he is.
- Permalink: I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was a...