Rebekah Mikaelson Quotes
[to Klaus] You and I on the same team. It must be Christmas.
- Permalink: You and I on the same team. It must be Christmas.
Rebekah: I wish it could always be like this.
Elijah: If wishes were horses...
Klaus: Beggars would ride.
- Permalink: Beggars would ride.
We're not so bad. We're not the monsters that our parents think we are.
- Permalink: We're not so bad. We're not the monsters that our parents think we are.
Rebekah: I know I have to give her back to Hayley when the time is right, but she's made me realize how much I want that child of my own and I know I can't have one.
Elijah: A lovely dream, one just beyond our reach.
- Permalink: A lovely dream, one just beyond our reach.
Rebekah: What's her name?
Klaus: Hope. Her name is Hope.
- Permalink: Hope. Her name is Hope.
Klaus: In spite of our differences, Rebekah, there is no one I would trust more with my daugther's life. Be happy...sister.
Rebekah: She will be happy, Nik, I promise.
- Permalink: She will be happy, Nik, I promise.
Klaus: Hello, sister.
Rebekah: Oh, she looks like her mother. Maybe there is a god after all.
Klaus: Well she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me.
- Permalink: Well she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me.
Goodbye, Marcel Gerard. Do try to stay alive.
- Permalink: Goodbye, Marcel Gerard. Do try to stay alive.
Klaus: What is it you want, Rebekah?
Rebekah: The same things I've wanted since I was a child. I want a home. I want a family. I want someone to love me, and I want to live.
Rebekah: I know you hate me, but what's done is done.
Klaus: What's done is never done. It remains within us, the story we tell ourselves so we know who we are. A vicious father, a bastard son, and the sister who betrayed him. Perhaps it's time for a new story.
Centuries later, each of us is broken. You with your anger and paranoia. Me with my fear of abandonment. And poor Elijah. He dedicates himself to everyone but himself. We are the strongest creatures in the world and yet we are damaged beyond repair. We live without hope, but we will never die. We are the definition of "cursed," always and forever.
Klaus: I love my family. You, Elijah. I loved all of you. I know I can be difficult, but I did not make myself this way. It was Mikael who ruined me.
Rebekah: He ruined me, too. That's what you forget.
- Permalink: He ruined me, too. That's what you forget.