Walter Bishop Quotes
Olivia: Prep Hicks. Ready or not, we're administering the antidote.
Walter: An experiment. How exhilarating.
- Permalink: Prep Hicks. Ready or not, we're administering the antidote. An...
Olivia: Cut open his hand.
Olivia: I want to see if there's a disk in it like Bowman's.
Walter: I like cutting.
- Permalink: Cut open his hand. What? I want to see if there's a disk in ...
Walter: With all due respect, Darwin got it all wrong. I used to make the joke that Darwin's thinking was rather... unevolved.
Peter: Which I'm sure used to be very funny.
- Permalink: With all due respect, Darwin got it all wrong. I used to make th...
Peter: Walter, what are you doing?
Walter: I'm dosing a caterpillar.
Peter: Dosing? As in LSD?
Walter: It's a special blend.
Peter: I see. Hey, guess what just happened? Finding out that my father gives drugs to bugs, somehow just became a typical moment in my life.
Walter: Wonderful, isn't it?
- Permalink: Walter, what are you doing? I'm dosing a caterpillar. Dosing...
H.I. Worker: Can I help you guys find something?
Walter: Oh, yes. We're looking for an electric saw. Preferably variable speed with an easily replaceable blade system.
H.I. Worker: What are you cutting, wood?
Walter: Human tissue. Flesh and bone. It's more sinuous than you may expect.
Peter: It's really not that dire.
Walter: Oh, actually, potentially it's far worse.
H.I. Worker: Um, I think that the saw you're looking for is around the corner, next to the routers.
Walter: Thank you.
Peter: No need to call the police.
- Permalink: Can I help you guys find something? Oh, yes. We're looking for...
Peter: (noting Olivia has no friends) What do you mean you don't have one? Everyone has one. Even I have one.
Walter: What's that, a spleen?
Peter: Yeah, a spleen.
Walter: Unless one suffers from asplenia, a rare genetic condition in which one is born spleenless.
Peter: Thank you, Walter.
- Permalink: (noting Olivia has no friends) What do you mean you don't have o...
Olivia: How long is this going to take?
Walter: Miss Dunham, what we're doing, what you have asked me to do, is pushing the boundaries of all that is real and possible. We're not roasting a turkey.
- Permalink: How long is this going to take? Miss Dunham, what we're doing,...
Walter: It's a shame I don't have a lab. I'd like to examine him.
Peter: You do have a lab, Walter. Your lab at Harvard.
Walter: Yes. I do, don't I?
- Permalink: It's a shame I don't have a lab. I'd like to examine him. You ...