How's it going to reflect on me if I promote my bodyguard to VP...
Dennis: How's it going to reflect on me if I promote my bodyguard to
VP after talking to him for 2 minutes at a ballgame?
Mac: It won't reflect on you at all, because you're not Brian Lefeve.
Dennis: I'm not what?
Mac: Dude, you were floundering.
Dennis: I was gathering information so I can more fully become this
man. This has become much more than business. This is about the thrill
of wearing another man's skin. Feeling his innermost wants and
desires. And being in control of his every single move. That's how you
get off. Don't you guys want to get off with me?
Mac: I don't know.
Dennis: I want you to get off with me. Just follow my lead. 'Cuz we're
gonna get off together. (bites his lip)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 7: "Frank's Back in Business"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 Episode 7 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Matt Richenthal
Mac: Fight Milk! The first alcoholic dairy based protein drink for bodyguards!
Charlie: By bodyguards! I drink it every morning so I can fight like a crow.
- Permalink: Fight Milk! The first alcoholic dairy based protein drink for bo...
Mac: Okay, I'm going to run Ops. That door is the only entrance/exit,
so if anyone enters, I'll spring off the balcony.
Dennis: No, no. That's a 50 foot drop.
Mac: And I'm a professional, so I will tuck and roll the landing.
Dennis: You're gonna tuck and roll through a 50 foot drop?
Mac: Dennis, if I had a gun with me, I'd be spraying bullets into the
air as I fell.
- Permalink: Okay, I'm going to run Ops. That door is the only entrance/exit,...