Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 18: "Missing Kitty" Quotes
Gob: Spring break. It's my favorite holiday. Nothing gets me more excited.
Michael: I can see that. You might wanna button that shirt up.
Gob: Nah, I'm good.
- Permalink: Spring break. It's my favorite holiday. Nothing gets me more exc...
As Gob was forced to send away someone he loved, George Sr. was forced to visit someone he had once tried to shove out of a moving car.Narrator
- Permalink: As Gob was forced to send away someone he loved, George Sr. was ...
Gob: I sunk it! I sunk the yacht! At least I think I sunk it. I mean, I blew it up and I don't see it anywhere. Oh, God, my heart was in my throat when that curtain came down and I'm looking out --
Michael: You sank the yacht? You sank a $700,000 yacht?
Gob: With $900,000 worth of insurance on it. And got rid of the evidence. How about a "Good job"?!
- Permalink: I sunk it! I sunk the yacht! At least I think I sunk it. I mean,...
Lindsay: Speaking of which, have we gotten anything from Nana?
Michael: Buster got a perforated heart and Gob got that receding hairline, but you and I pretty much dodged the bullet.
- Permalink: Speaking of which, have we gotten anything from Nana? Buster g...
George Sr.: What are you doing firing Kitty? You can't fire Kitty. First of all, you don't have hiring and firing power.
Michael: I do, and I had to... She's crazy.
George Sr.: Well, that's why you don't fire her. You don't fire crazy. You never fire crazy.
- Permalink: What are you doing firing Kitty? You can't fire Kitty. First of ...
Maeby: The only real way to find out how it's done is to sneak on the boat while he does it.
George Michael: Yeah, but then if he makes it disappear, won't everyone just see me standing there?
Maeby: Let's just sit quietly and consider how ridiculous that statement was ... Anyway, if it was me, that's what I would do.
- Permalink: The only real way to find out how it's done is to sneak on the b...
(Picks up phone)
George Michael: Good afternoon, Bluth company. Talk you off? Talk you off of what, Pop-pop?
George Sr.: George Michael. Oh. Hey, I thought you were ... When's that voice going to drop?
- Permalink: Good afternoon, Bluth company. Talk you off? Talk you off of wha...
Lindsay: Where's Nana?
Lucille: I sent her on a wonderful cruise. You just missed a wonderful call from her. She just came back from a wonderful costume party that the captain threw. She gained ten pounds, there's so much food on that boat. She's up to 74.
- Permalink: Where's Nana? I sent her on a wonderful cruise. You just misse...
Lindsay: Ok, I tell you what. I'll take you down to see Nana if you split the money with me 60-40.
Michael: Sounds like you guys are getting more than you think.
- Permalink: Ok, I tell you what. I'll take you down to see Nana if you split...
Gob: (to George Michael) Maybe we'll meet a couple of young coeds along the way. How young is too young for you?
Michael: Ok, that's not going to happen. Ok? There's not gonna be any coeds. There certainly isn't going to be any magic. (to George Michael) It is a path to a lonely life where people mock you, and you don't even realize it.
Gob: Um, Michael, I'm a magici - Oh, I see what you did.
- Permalink: Maybe we'll meet a couple of young coeds along the way. How youn...
Want more Arrested Development?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!