Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 10: "Pier Pressure" Quotes
What? Oh, no! It's the cops! Oh! And a ... Construction worker.Gob
- Permalink: What? Oh, no! It's the cops! Oh! And a ... Construction worker.
Gob: (about the hot cops) These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'til the last possible moment before they strip.
Michael: They're not going to strip, are they?
Gob: I told them not to, but I can't promise that their instincts won't kick in.
- Permalink: These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'ti...
Lindsay: (about the broach) You know I wanted that.
Lucille: I know. But it's an elephant. And I didn't want to invite the comparison.
- Permalink: You know I wanted that. I know. But it's an elephant. And I di...
Michael: I want the guy with the one arm and the fake blood. J. Walter Weatherman. How do I get a hold of him?
George Sr.: Well, he's, uh, dead. You killed him when you left the door open with the air conditioner on.
- Permalink: I want the guy with the one arm and the fake blood. J. Walter We...
Michael: He's lying to me. Can you believe that? Where the hell is this family's morality?
(A puff of smoke suddenly comes out of Gob's mouth)
Gob: I don't know.
Gob: It's cold out here.
- Permalink: He's lying to me. Can you believe that? Where the hell is this f...
Buster: (about Lucille 2) And her nausea's gotten really bad, too. It's really been difficult on us. It's definitely taking its toll.
Michael: Well, you know, you're free to go, pal. It's not like you made a commitment to this woman.
Buster: Well, I didn't make a commitment ... I did refer to it as our nausea. But you know, that's when we were going at it really hot and heavy.
Michael: Well, now it's my nausea.
- Permalink: And her nausea's gotten really bad, too. It's really been diffic...
Michael: Tell you what. I'm going to give you the cash, but in return, I get to ask you for a favor sometime.
Gob: My gut is telling me no. But my gut is also very hungry.
- Permalink: Tell you what. I'm going to give you the cash, but in return, I ...