Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 15: "Sword of Destiny" Quotes
Gob: My middle finger and index finger are --
Dr. Stein: Switched! For the first time ever.
- Permalink: My middle finger and index finger are -- Switched! For the fir...
For what, Buster, huh? You're the magic. Just check out those moves you're doing, they're in their own orbit. Look at Tiagre, my girl. Don't look at her. 'Cause you look at her and, like, it affects her in a way I don't feel comfortable with. Or go for it, I don't care, whatever. I'm just saying, it's your world.Tony Wonder
- Permalink: For what, Buster, huh? You're the magic. Just check out those mo...
Well, the operation went pretty smoothly. But once I got in there, the appendix wasn't so inflamed. D'oh!Dr. Stein
- Permalink: Well, the operation went pretty smoothly. But once I got in ther...
Buster: Now, our magic trick.
Buster: Silent, slave! In this magic trick, I'm going to put a sword through my assistant's tummy. May I have the trick sword, please?!
Gob: It's a real sword, (sarcastically) master.
- Permalink: Now, our magic trick. Illusion. Silent, slave! In this magic...
Tony Wonder: You like bread?
Tony Wonder: Have some.
Buster: Wow, it's warm.
Gob: (completely astounded) How did you do that?
Tony Wonder: Oh-oh-oh, magicians only.
(He whispers the "illusion" to Buster)
Buster: Wow, that sounds easy.
- Permalink: You like bread? Yeah. Have some. Wow, it's warm. How di...
Michael: ...But I can't. I have to teach George Michael how to drive.
Gob: Michael if I make this comeback I'll buy you one hundred George Michael's you can teach to drive.
Michael: You're losing blood aren't you?
Gob: Probably. My socks are wet.
Michael: I'm sorry.
Gob: You'll be sorry! Wait that doesn't work after his line.
- Permalink: ...But I can't. I have to teach George Michael how to drive. M...
Gob: Michael, I've been looking for you.
Michael: Looks like you're looking for dragons... In the future.
Gob: I wouldn't mock the Sword of Destiny, Michael.
Michael: Careful with that Gob.
(Gob sticks the sword into his side)
Gob: Nope.... Yeah, that's blood.
- Permalink: Michael, I've been looking for you. Looks like you're looking ...
Dr. Stein: I'm certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours.
Lucille: I don't buy it. It could be a hernia.
Tobias: Or it could be your colon. I'd want to get in there and find some answers.
- Permalink: I'm certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours. ...
Buenos dias. My name is Dr. Tobias Funke, and I'll be filling in for Michael, who is not sick (laughs). In fact, just today I saw a sliver of his buttocks and they're as fresh and firm as a Georgia peach, so not to worry.Tobias
- Permalink: Buenos dias. My name is Dr. Tobias Funke, and I'll be filling in...