I've made my choice.Oliver
- Permalink: I've made my choice.
Diggle: Oliver you'd be dead ten times over if it wasn't for me!!!
Oliver: You're right. But this is my crusade and this is my decision.
- Permalink: You're right. But this is my crusade and this is my decision.
Felicity: You don't really think you're afraid of yourself, do you?
Oliver: I think I'm afraid of what will happen if I let myself become Oliver Queen.
I've already seen you shirtless. Multiple times. Shirtless. All the time.Felicity
Oliver: Would you like to go out to dinner with me?
Felicity: I'm being serious here, Oliver.
Oliver: So am I.
Felicity: I don't want to read too much into this, but are you asking me out on a date, like an actual date, like a date, date?
Oliver: Sure, I mean, usually the implication being with dinner...
Felicity: Usually I'm the one talking in sentence fragments.
Oliver: Would you like to go to dinner with me?
- Permalink: Would you like to go out to dinner
You catch 'em, I cook 'em. Oh! Did I say that too loud?Laurel
- Permalink: You catch 'em, I cook 'em. Oh! Did I say that too loud?
Diggle: You love her. You even told her so.
Oliver: I was trying to fool Slade.
Diggle: Yes. Except now the only person you're fooling is yourself.
- Permalink: Yes. Except now the only person you're fooling is yourself.
Keep this up and there will be two kinds of criminals left in Starling City. The ones we put away and the ones running scared.Diggle
Felicity: Well, you did it.
Oliver: I had help.
Felicity: Yeah. It was really smart, the way you outfoxed him. Talk about unthinkable. You and me, I mean. When you told me you loved me, you had me fooled. For a second, I thought that maybe you might have meant it, what you said. You, you really sold it.
Oliver: We both did.
Felicity: Let's go home.
- Permalink: Felicity says, Let's go home.
You helped me become a hero, Slade. Thank you.Oliver
- Permalink: You helped me become a hero, Slade. Thank you.
Lance: What am I going to tell your mother?
Sara: Tell her for the first time in my life I'm deciding my own fate.
- Permalink: Tell her for the first time in my life I'm deciding my own fate.
You can kill me or not. Either way, I win.Slade
- Permalink: You can kill me or not. Either way, I win.
There are people in this world who deal only in extremes. It's naive to think that anything less than extreme measures will stop them.Amanda
Laurel: Helena, you don't have to do this.
Helena: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.
- Permalink: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.