Oliver, what I would like to know is what you were doing at Laurel's office in the first place. She makes you public enemy number one and you figured this was a good time to chat?Diggle
- Permalink: Oliver, what I would like to know is what you were doing at Laur...
Oliver: I got wrapped up in my own suffering and I forgot that some other people might be suffering, too.
Diggle: You know, we're getting dangerously close to hug territory, so I'm gonna fall back.
- Permalink: I got wrapped up in my own suffering and I forgot that some othe...
Diggle: You know I was just about to make my move on her. I didn't need one of your trick arrows getting in the way.
Oliver: I couldn't risk it. Where would I be without my black driver.
- Permalink: You know I was just about to make my move on her. I didn't need ...
Healthcare has enough problems without you punks.Diggle
- Permalink: Healthcare has enough problems without you punks.
Oliver: We're late.
Diggle: The good news is you get to make your dramatic entrance.
Oliver: Oh I'm just glad Oliver Queen has a reputation for showing up late.
Diggle: You know, I've been meaning to tell you it really wears me out no end the way you refer to yourself in the third person like that.
- Permalink: We're late. The good news is you get to make your dramatic ent...
Thea: I wanted Laurel to arrest you.
Roy: You know you're not the first girlfriend to say that to me.
Thea: She said I couldn't change you, so I'm not gonna try to.
Roy: What, so you're giving me money and a rock?
Thea: The check is two weeks severance from the club. Just because I can't change you doesn't mean I have to let you be in my life until you get yourself killed. And my brother gave me that when he came back from the dead. Said it a hosen. Some Buddhist thing that symbolizes reconnecting. If you want to reconnect with me, keep the hosen and tear up that check.
- Permalink: I wanted Laurel to arrest you. You know you're not the first g...
Felicity: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts!
Oliver: Felicity! If I'm going to be Oliver Queen, CEO, the I cannot very well travel down 18 floors every time you and I need to discuss how we spend out nights.
Felicity: And I love spending the night with you...three...two...one. I worked very hard to get where I am and it wasn't so I could fetch you coffee!
Diggle: Well, it could be worse. My secret identity is his black driver.
- Permalink: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts! Feli...
Laurel: Look. I used to feel the same way as you. He has this way of seducing you. Making you feel like he's some kind of guardian angel. But he's not. He causes chaos and death. And you trying to emulate him just makes the situation worse.
Roy: Half the city fell into the hole. I'd say the situations already worse.
Laurel: Who, like you and The Hood?
Roy: There are others. Others out there who are willing to do what's right. I've seen them. I've seen her.
Laurel: I'm not interested in anyone else. Just him.
- Permalink: Look. I used to feel the same way as you. He has this way of sed...
Isabel: You aren't at all what people say about you.
Oliver: Most people fail to see the real me.
- Permalink: You aren't at all what people say about you. Most people fail ...