Thea: I wanted Laurel to arrest you.
Roy: You know you're not the first girlfriend to say that to me.
Thea: She said I couldn't change you, so I'm not gonna try to.
Roy: What, so you're giving me money and a rock?
Thea: The check is two weeks severance from the club. Just because I can't change you doesn't mean I have to let you be in my life until you get yourself killed. And my brother gave me that when he came back from the dead. Said it a hosen. Some Buddhist thing that symbolizes reconnecting. If you want to reconnect with me, keep the hosen and tear up that check.
- Permalink: I wanted Laurel to arrest you. You know you're not the first g...
Felicity: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts!
Oliver: Felicity! If I'm going to be Oliver Queen, CEO, the I cannot very well travel down 18 floors every time you and I need to discuss how we spend out nights.
Felicity: And I love spending the night with you...three...two...one. I worked very hard to get where I am and it wasn't so I could fetch you coffee!
Diggle: Well, it could be worse. My secret identity is his black driver.
- Permalink: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts! Feli...
Laurel: Look. I used to feel the same way as you. He has this way of seducing you. Making you feel like he's some kind of guardian angel. But he's not. He causes chaos and death. And you trying to emulate him just makes the situation worse.
Roy: Half the city fell into the hole. I'd say the situations already worse.
Laurel: Who, like you and The Hood?
Roy: There are others. Others out there who are willing to do what's right. I've seen them. I've seen her.
Laurel: I'm not interested in anyone else. Just him.
- Permalink: Look. I used to feel the same way as you. He has this way of sed...
Isabel: You aren't at all what people say about you.
Oliver: Most people fail to see the real me.
- Permalink: You aren't at all what people say about you. Most people fail ...
That outfit, with your coloring - isn't that cruel and unusual punishment or something?Thea
- Permalink: That outfit, with your coloring - isn't that cruel and unusual p...
Oliver: Laurel, Malcolm killed Tommy.
Laurel: He was killed in the crossfire between two archers. And now that Malcolm's dead, there's only one archer left and I'm going to help my boss catch him.
- Permalink: Laurel, Malcolm killed Tommy. He was killed in the crossfire b...
Oliver: Laurel. I understand. After everything that's happened, I understand why we can't be together. I still need you in my life.
Laurel: We've been through too much for it to be any other way.
- Permalink: Laurel. I understand. After everything that's happened, I unders...
What I lack in height I make up for in wicked good hearing.Roy
- Permalink: What I lack in height I make up for in wicked good hearing.
Oliver: I would give anything to...
Laurel: To go back.
- Permalink: I would give anything to... To go back.
I'm not coming back to Starling City. I can't. My mission, my father's list - it was a fool's crusade. And I failed. Malcolm Merlyn destroyed The Glades. Tommy died. And The Hood couldn't stop it, so don't ask me to put it on again. Ever.Oliver
- Permalink: I'm not coming back to Starling City. I can't. My mission, my fa...
I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.Diggle
- Permalink: I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.
God, um, you... You're really sweaty.Felicity
- Permalink: God, um, you... You're really sweaty.