Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Casey: How was the date?
Chuck: Is it just me, or does our government want me never to have sex again?
- Permalink: How was the date? Is it just me, or does our government want m...
General Beckman: I don't like the idea of this breakup at all. What the hell happened?
Casey: She got dumped.
Sarah: We decided that it would be best for Chuck to date a civilian. It will help secure his cover in the event that someone IDs me.
Casey: Yeah, because she got dumped
- Permalink: I don't like the idea of this breakup at all. What the hell happ...
Chuck: We're on our second date and I'm already lying to her.
Casey: Relax, it's LA, everyone lies while dating
- Permalink: We're on our second date and I'm already lying to her. Relax, ...
Casey [hands Chuck a red rose]: Aren't you forgetting something, Romeo?
Chuck: Oh, of course. Let me guess, this is equipped with some kind of microscopic, infrared tracking device that determines... her mother's Communist affiliations?
Casey: No, idiot. It's so you can get laid
- Permalink: Aren't you forgetting something, Romeo? Oh, of course. Let me ...
Casey: So how'd it go?
Chuck: My god, I am in the bathroom! Is nothing sacred to you people?
- Permalink: So how'd it go? My god, I am in the bathroom! Is nothing sacre...
I know I was a jerk the other night, which I am fully ready to blame on the alcohol or global warming or my allergy to neon
- Permalink: I know I was a jerk the other night, which I am fully ready to b...
Sarah [about Chuck's date]: Maybe I should go in.
Casey: Same bit with you, huh?
Sarah: What's that supposed to mean?
Casey: You need me to spell it out? Fine, you fall for guys you work with. First Bryce, now our boy Chuck.
Sarah: Bryce was a mistake, and I haven't fallen for Chuck.
Casey: Yeah, whatever you say. And just so we're clear, sister, Not Interested
- Permalink: Maybe I should go in. Same bit with you, huh? What's that su...