Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Chuck: Dude, your sensei is a badass.
Casey: Not my sensei, he's a traitor.
Sarah: Wow, I've heard of Bennett, but I've never met anyone who actually trained with him.
Casey: I can't talk about it. It's classified.
General Beckman: We're opening Bennett's file for this assignment. Any personal knowledge you have could be vital to the success of this mission.
Chuck: (scoffing) Come on, Casey. Share with us.
Casey: In hell!
- Permalink: Dude, your sensei is a badass. Not my sensei, he's a traitor. ...
Sarah: Hey, did you get a good look at him?
Casey: I didn't have to. I know him.
Chuck: Guys, hey, I just flashed on that dude. And it's crazy, it's actually kind of a small world funny story.
Casey: Save it. His name is Ty Bennett. He was my sensei. He taught me everything I know.
- Permalink: Hey, did you get a good look at him? I didn't have to. I know ...
Casey: You need a little break, Bartowski?
Chuck: Yeah, that'd be nice. I mean finding out Jill was Fulcrum was a bit of a shock to the system, you know. I guess I wouldn't mind some time to sort out my feelings.
Casey: Sure thing, Chuck. I just call all the criminals, rogues, spies, and let them know to hold on a sec 'cause Chuck Bartowski needs some time to sort out his lady feelings.
- Permalink: You need a little break, Bartowski? Yeah, that'd be nice. I me...
Morgan: Yep, John Casey scares me.
Chuck: Well, that happens when you bottle up your feelings like that. You wake up one day and you're a seething mass of pain.
- Permalink: Yep, John Casey scares me. Well, that happens when you bottle ...
Bennett: This is a special lesson. How to kill a man with honor. It will happen very quickly.
Chuck: Eye of the Tiger, buddy.
Casey: Shut up, Chuck.
- Permalink: This is a special lesson. How to kill a man with honor. It will ...
Jeff: (snatching up the customer comment card and shouting) Four stars! I just kissed your ass for four lousy stars! What do you people want from me? Just spit in my face next time.
Morgan: Hey Jeff. How's it going man? You alright?
Jeff: I think I'm getting the hang of this customer service thing.
- Permalink: Four stars! I just kissed your ass for four lousy stars! What do...
Casey: Can't believe it. Beckman was out of line pulling me off this mission.
Sarah: I agree with her. You're too emotionally involved.
Casey: This from the agent that can't keep her chocolate out of Bartowski's peanut butter.
- Permalink: Can't believe it. Beckman was out of line pulling me off this mi...
(to Chuck) You know, if my primary objective wasn't to protect you, I'd kill you.Casey
- Permalink: You know, if my primary objective wasn't to protect you, I'd kil...
Casey: Shut up!
Sarah: Yeah, shut up, Chuck, you're making him mad.
Chuck: Underneath that extremely terrifying exterior lies a man who deeply, deeply feels. You, you care. You care about us. You care about me. Admit it! You feel all warm and mushy about me! Go ahead, say it. You love me, John Casey.
Casey: I'm gonna kill you.
Chuck: Www...wait, wait, wait, wait! Hold on! No, not me! Him.
- Permalink: Shut up! Yeah, shut up, Chuck, you're making him mad. Undern...
Devon: Hey Lester, have you seen Chuck?
Devon: So is he around?
Lester: Could be.
Devon: Can you find him for me?
Lester: Yeah, sure, I could, but wouldn't it be more fulfilling for you if you did it yourself? Yeah. Look, I'm so sorry, it's this stupid store contest. I can help you but do me a solid and do not mention it on this card. Yes? Thank you buddy.
- Permalink: Hey Lester, have you seen Chuck? Maybe. So is he around? C...
Bennett: I'm looking for John Casey. Can you tell me where to find him?
Morgan: What do I look like? An information desk?
Bennett: Excuse me?
Morgan: Yes, fine, you're excused. Oh, and don't forget to fill in our customer comment card on your way out.
- Permalink: I'm looking for John Casey. Can you tell me where to find him? ...
(on the phone to Casey) Code red. Code red. Redder than red. It is the reddest, it is the reddest of all hues. We are Defcon One or Five, whichever means hurry. Right now. Bennett is at the Buy More.
- Permalink: Code red. Code red. Redder than red. It is the reddest, it is th...