It's not a meteor; it's a cookie wand. Me and Jeff made it because it made you look more like the Cookie Crisp wizard, which is not even a reference I get because the Cookie Crisp mascot when I was growing up wasn't a wizard. It was a burglar.

Troy

Mornin' boys. I'm Annie Edison, but people call me Psycho because I had a nervous breakdown in high school. My partner's a Christian housewife.

Annie

Knock, Knock. Who's there? Cancer. Oh good, come in. I thought it was Britta.

Britta

That African American police chief character Abed was playing is right, we should have worked as a team.

Annie

Star Burns doesn't do very much. I guess fascinating people don't grow shapes on their faces.

Annie

You're more of a fun vampire. You don't suck blood, you just suck.

Troy

Britta, why waste your time envying my gift for levity when there's so much you could be doing with your natural talent for severity?

Jeff

Just reminding you to keep any April Fool's pranks physically safe, politically balanced and racially accessible.

Dean

Annie: I want to be security.
Shirley: Let's do it together, we can be partners.
Abed: That's a buddy cop movie I would watch. Which one of you would be the by-the-books cop and which of you would be the bad ass?
Shirley: Oh, Abed, you're so silly. I'd be the bad ass.

Community Season 1 Episode 19 Quotes

Just reminding you to keep any April Fool's pranks physically safe, politically balanced and racially accessible.

Dean

Annie: I want to be security.
Shirley: Let's do it together, we can be partners.
Abed: That's a buddy cop movie I would watch. Which one of you would be the by-the-books cop and which of you would be the bad ass?
Shirley: Oh, Abed, you're so silly. I'd be the bad ass.