Dexter Season 2 Episode 3: "An Inconvenient Lie" Quotes
I just know there's something dark in me. I hide it. I certainly don't talk about it. But it's there. Always. This dark passenger. And when he's driving, I feel...alive. Half sick with the thrill, complete wrongness. I don't fight him. I don't want to. He's all I've got. Nothing else could love me, not even, especially not me. Or is that just the lie the dark passenger tells me? Because lately, there are these moments when I feel...connected to something else, someone. And it's like the mask is slipping...and things...people...who never mattered before, are suddenly starting to matter. It scares the hell out of me.Dexter
- Permalink: I just know there's something dark in me. I hide it. I certainly...
Angel: You know, Pasquale is just caught in a cycle of reaction. She's not co-creating her own reality.
Dexter: You know those words don't actually mean anything, right?
- Permalink: You know, Pasquale is just caught in a cycle of reaction. She's ...
Masuka: Say it.
Dexter: (sighs) You're my daddy?
Masuka: Sounds weird when you say it.
- Permalink: Say it. (sighs) You're my daddy? Sounds weird when you say i...
(to Dexter) I need your help, buddy. The pressure's fucking redonkulous.Masuka
- Permalink: (to Dexter) I need your help, buddy. The pressure's f**king redo...
Dexter: So you're single?
Brunette: (hesitates) Yeah...
Dexter: Makes it tougher to afford those big-ticket items, like cars and... houses. You rent an apartment?
Brunette: A house. You know, I hate sharing walls. You can hear everything.
Dexter: Tell me about it. No pets though, right?
Brunette: Is this a come-on? Because it's a little weird.
Dexter: Must be why I'm still single. (leaves abruptly)
- Permalink: So you're single? (hesitates) Yeah... Makes it tougher to af...