Eli Stone Quotes
(to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence or less. Ladies and daughters first.Jordan
- Permalink: (to Eli and Taylor) Both of you, make your case in one sentence ...
Eli: Is everything okay, sir?
Jordan: No, Eli. My position as managing partner of my own firm is at stake, and it appears the attorneys I've chosen to defend me against allegations I'm suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder can't seem to agree on a time of day.
Taylor: It's 11:19.
Eli: Give or take few minutes.
- Permalink: Is everything okay, sir? No, Eli. My position as managing part...
Jordan: Eli, I understand you have a special affection for Ms. Dekker.
Eli: Why does everyone keep saying that?
Taylor: You're kidding, right?
- Permalink: Eli, I understand you have a special affection for Ms. Dekker. ...
Eli: Patti, you know that box you've been keeping for me with all the faxes and letters from potential clients?
Patti: You mean the wackadoo file?
Eli: I mean the box with all the fascinating complex legal dilemmas that could one day end up in the Supreme Court.
Patti: Well what I have is a box full of cases from the nutballs that saw you on the news--the wackadoo file?
Eli: Could I just have it?
- Permalink: Patti, you know that box you've been keeping for me with all the...
Taylor: He just needs a gentle push.
Eli: Well, he's your boyfriend, Taylor. Did you try the red nightie thing? That certainly convinced me to... uh, that's inappropriate. Noted.
- Permalink: He just needs a gentle push. Well, he's your boyfriend, Taylor...
Eli: You're the best, Patti.
Patti: I assume that'll be reflected in my Christmas bonus?
- Permalink: You're the best, Patti. I assume that'll be reflected in my Ch...
Patti: Can you believe how easily people are bought?
Eli: The exodus has begun.
Patti: Only the morally bankrupt and weak-minded. No one liked your wife's banana bread. We only ate it to be polite!
- Permalink: Can you believe how easily people are bought? The exodus has b...
J.J.: I'm a swimmer. I don't put alcohol or drugs in my body.
Eli: Absolutely. I was a mathlete. We had a similar ethos.
- Permalink: I'm a swimmer. I don't put alcohol or drugs in my body. Absolu...
Frank: Be careful, Eli. Going against the visions.. .it's risky.
Eli: Yeah? Well, if God wanted a puppet for a prophet, he should've chosen an accountant.
- Permalink: Be careful, Eli. Going against the visions.. .it's risky. Yeah...
Keith: But I think it's best if we go with someone outside the office with this. So, uh, I'll give my old colleague Danny Meyer a call.
Patti: And this Danny character--where does he live?
Keith: I don't know. What's it matter?
Patti: I need to know I can track him down and kick him in the cojones if he messes this up.
Keith: And that's why I'm not the guy to help you with this.
- Permalink: But I think it's best if we go with someone outside the office w...
Eli: Posner & Klein can kiss my hundred-grand-a-week retainer ass!
Eli: That's how we do things downtown! Sorry.
Jordan: Quite all right. If I were more prone to outbursts of emotions, I'd probably be doing a little jig.
Eli: That I would pay real money to see.
- Permalink: Posner & Klein can kiss my hundred-grand-a-week retainer ass! ...
Eli: As you pointed out, sir, some of our people are in contact with their people, so some cross-pollination is bound to occur.
Taylor: I'm not pollinating anything with Matt.
Eli: I didn't say you were. I was just trying to imply that you are pillow-talking our business plan with him.
Taylor: I am not the leak, Eli, and to prove it, I'm gonna found out who it is. Happy?
Jordan: Your management skills are as deft as ever.
- Permalink: As you pointed out, sir, some of our people are in contact with ...
Want more Eli Stone?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!