Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Peter: That was Olivia. Agent Jessup told her Hughes may have killed his wife and child 17 years ago.
Walter: Oh, finally some good news. I assumes we can dig them up. I haven't had any bodies to examine.
- Permalink: That was Olivia. Agent Jessup told her Hughes may have killed hi...
Walter: The base solution contains human DNA, male, I think. Of course, it's a mutation. Perhaps a whole new stage of human evolution. Wouldn't that be fantastic?
Peter: If we've stumbled up a mutant? No. Fantastic's not the first word that pops into my mind.
Walter: We're all mutants. What's more remarkable is how many of us appear to be normal.
- Permalink: The base solution contains human DNA, male, I think. Of course, ...
Peter: How's it going, Walter?
Walter: I plan to urinate in 23 minutes.
Peter: Good to know.
Walter: I'm telling you because I'm going to need help unzipping my fly. I can't feel my hand.
- Permalink: How's it going, Walter? I plan to urinate in 23 minutes. Goo...
Sheriff Golightly: Be damned if I know what to make of it.
Walter: Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours.
- Permalink: Be damned if I know what to make of it. Well, we're all victim...
Astrid: We've been at this for five hours.
Walter: Science is patience.
Astrid: It's also slimy.
- Permalink: We've been at this for five hours. Science is patience. It's...
Peter: Did you check the drawers?
Olivia: Nope. Anything I've forgotten, they can keep. I don't want to spend another minute here. I'm, uh, no good at sitting around.
Peter: You're also no good at letting people help you.
Olivia: Oh, I'll let you carry my suitcase.
- Permalink: Did you check the drawers? Nope. Anything I've forgotten, they...