Fringe Season 2 Episode 2: "Night of Desirable Objects" Quotes
Peter: That was Olivia. Agent Jessup told her Hughes may have killed his wife and child 17 years ago.
Walter: Oh, finally some good news. I assumes we can dig them up. I haven't had any bodies to examine.
- Permalink: That was Olivia. Agent Jessup told her Hughes may have killed hi...
Walter: The base solution contains human DNA, male, I think. Of course, it's a mutation. Perhaps a whole new stage of human evolution. Wouldn't that be fantastic?
Peter: If we've stumbled up a mutant? No. Fantastic's not the first word that pops into my mind.
Walter: We're all mutants. What's more remarkable is how many of us appear to be normal.
- Permalink: The base solution contains human DNA, male, I think. Of course, ...
Peter: How's it going, Walter?
Walter: I plan to urinate in 23 minutes.
Peter: Good to know.
Walter: I'm telling you because I'm going to need help unzipping my fly. I can't feel my hand.
- Permalink: How's it going, Walter? I plan to urinate in 23 minutes. Goo...
Sheriff Golightly: Be damned if I know what to make of it.
Walter: Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours.
- Permalink: Be damned if I know what to make of it. Well, we're all victim...
Astrid: We've been at this for five hours.
Walter: Science is patience.
Astrid: It's also slimy.
- Permalink: We've been at this for five hours. Science is patience. It's...
Peter: Did you check the drawers?
Olivia: Nope. Anything I've forgotten, they can keep. I don't want to spend another minute here. I'm, uh, no good at sitting around.
Peter: You're also no good at letting people help you.
Olivia: Oh, I'll let you carry my suitcase.
- Permalink: Did you check the drawers? Nope. Anything I've forgotten, they...
Want more Fringe?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!