Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lysa Arryn: You don't fight with honor!
Bronn: No, he did.
- Permalink: You don't fight with honor! No, he did.
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.Dany
- Permalink: He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.
No! You cannot touch me. I am the dragon! I want my crown!Viserys
- Permalink: No! You cannot touch me. I am the dragon! I want my crown!
Sansa: Where do you come from, the north or the south?
Septa: I come from a very small village...
Sansa: Oh wait, I just realized I don't care.
- Permalink: Where do you come from, the north or the south? I come from a ...
Robert Arryn: Can I make the little man fly now?
Tyrion: Not this little man. This little man is going home now.
- Permalink: Can I make the little man fly now? Not this little man. This l...
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stile her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I closed my eyes, but I could still see her tits bouncing. When I was 10, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat sh*t. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald men cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel....Tyrion
- Permalink: Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confes...
Have you ever heard the phrase "Rich as a Lannister?" Of course you have. You're a smart man. You know who the Lannister's are. I am a Lannister. Tyrion, son of Tywin. Of course, you have also heard the phrase, a Lannister always pays his debts. If you deliver a message from me to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt. I will owe you gold. If you deliver the message, and I live, which I very much intend to do.Tyrion
- Permalink: Have you ever heard the phrase Rich as a Lannister? Of course yo...
Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine.Tyrion
- Permalink: Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When ...
I never loved my brothers. Sad thing for a king to admit, but true. You were the brother I chose.Robert
- Permalink: I never loved my brothers. Sad thing for a king to admit, but tr...
He attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should wear the armor, and you the gown.Cersei
- Permalink: He attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other. I should ...