Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 3: "Application Anxiety" Quotes
(to Rory) Hey, maybe instead of going to college, you should drop out and I could quit my job and we could form an all girl band with Lane. You know like Banana-Rama. We could call it... Tangerine-A-Rama or Banana-Fana-Fofana-...Rama or something.Lorelai
- Permalink: Hey, maybe instead of going to college, you should drop out and ...
Lorelai: (about Rory getting into Harvard) Mom, everything's gonna be fine. Rory's special.
Emily: Well, I know that and you know that, but those idiots at Harvard might not necessarily know that!
- Permalink: Mom, everything's gonna be fine. Rory's special. Well, I know ...
Emily: So, she's meeting you here?
Lorelai: Yeah, she had a thing after school, a rumble or something. She said she'd be over after.
Emily: A rumble?
Lorelai: Yeah, a bunch of kids meet in an alley, they pirouette, they pull knives, it's a whole to-do.
- Permalink: So, she's meeting you here? Yeah, she had a thing after school...
Lorelai: We need perspective.
Rory: We need therapy.
Lorelai: And booze! (pause) For those of us over 21, of course.
- Permalink: We need perspective. We need therapy. And booze! For those ...
This is an uncontaminated area. I even cleaned the table with something other than the sleeve of my sweater and spit!Lorelai
- Permalink: This is an uncontaminated area. I even cleaned the table with so...
Rory: Can you keep a secret?
Lorelai: Not so far, but hey, there's a first time for everything.
- Permalink: Can you keep a secret? Not so far, but hey, there's a first ti...
Darren: Do you know which French city famous for its water was the capital of collaborationist France?
Lorelai: Oh, me? Um, Evian, Perrier, uh, Le Crystal Geyser?
Darren: Jennifer, you wanna help Lorelai out?
Darren: That's correct.
Lorelai: Oh, that's right. Vichy water, I knew that.
Darren: What about the year of Germany's victory in the Franco-Prussian War?
Lorelai: Huh, me again?
Darren: If you wish.
Lorelai: I don't know that one. I do know Istanbul is Constantinople, so if you've got a date in Constantinople, she'll be waiting in Istanbul.
- Permalink: Do you know which French city famous for its water was the capit...
Want more Gilmore Girls?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!