Gilmore Girls Quotes
Rory Gilmore: Any chance you could go faster?
Lorelai Gilmore: Yeah, you got a girl's future in that sack of yours. Santa...
Rory Gilmore: Thank you for adding the Santa.
- Permalink: Any chance you could go faster? Yeah, you got a girl's future ...
I've got the good kid.Lorelai Gilmore
- Permalink: I've got the good kid.
Rory Gilmore: I gotta go, but call me if there's any news.
Lorelai Gilmore: You mean if Michel kills Babette, then Miss Partty, them himself, and then it's a bizarre murder, suicide.
Rory Gilmore: Amongst other things.
- Permalink: I gotta go, but call me if there's any news. You mean if Miche...
Paris Geller: I did tell my mother about having sex with Jamie and her only reaction was to talk about how my father hasn't pleased her in 15 years.
Rory Gilmore: Yikes!
Paris Geller: Like I couldn't tell.
- Permalink: I did tell my mother about having sex with Jamie and her only re...
Jackson: So, good show.
Lorelai Yeah! Alex, thank you for getting us those tickets.
Sookie: Great production value.
Jackson: Oh, amazing! I mean the way they do the lighting on these things!
Sookie: It's magical! It is magical.
Alex: This is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen.
- Permalink: So, good show. Lorelai Yeah! Alex, thank you for getting us tho...
Rory: Anything else you want to tell me?
Dean: (Pauses, confused) Corn's two for a dollar?
Rory: Jess has a black eye. Any idea where he got it?
Dean: That would be an extremely long list.
- Permalink: Anything else you want to tell me? Corn's two for a dollar? ...
(about Emily's manipulative tactics) She's like Lyndon Johnson with the Senate. Effortless.Lorelai
- Permalink: She's like Lyndon Johnson with the Senate. Effortless.
Emily: The roast looks perfect. Oh Jess, do you eat meat? I forgot to ask you.
Jess: I'm a carnivore.
Emily: Good, I don't see how anybody could resist meat.
Jess: That's why we have teeth.
Emily: That's how I feel.
- Permalink: The roast looks perfect. Oh Jess, do you eat meat? I forgot to a...
Sherry: I can't just stop everything because...
Lorelai: You're having a baby. Admitting it is the first step.
- Permalink: I can't just stop everything because... You're having a baby. ...
Young Christopher: (in flashback, about baby Rory) She's pretty.
Young Lorelai: She's perfect.
Young Christopher: I guess this means we have to get married now.
- Permalink: She's pretty. She's perfect. I guess this means we have to g...
If a horse-drawn carriage shows up here, my throwing up will be eternal.Jess
- Permalink: If a horse-drawn carriage shows up here, my throwing up will be ...
Lorelai: We want to do it cheap.
Emily: We'll pay.
Rory: Grandma, it's going to be fun really.
Lorelai: Kids do it all the time.
Emily: Yes, but you're not a kid.
- Permalink: We want to do it cheap. We'll pay. No. Grandma, it's going...
Lorelai: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.
- Permalink: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow. Ah, it's tha...
Luke: Me? Raising a kid? I don't even like kids. They're always sticky like they've got jam on their hands. Even if there's no jam in the house, somehow, they've always got jam on their hands! I'm not the right guy to deal with that. I have no patience for jam hands!
Lorelai: First of all, Jess is 17 so I think he's probably pass the jam hands stage by now. Second of all, you can do this. If you want to you are totally capable.
- Permalink: Me? Raising a kid? I don't even like kids. They're always sticky...