Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 4: "Dan de Fleurette" Quotes
I just need to know that, in this misbegotten corner of Manhattan, wealth, ambition, and moral laxity are still alive and well.Blair
- Permalink: I just need to know that, in this misbegotten corner of Manhatta...
I see you've taken down my Goddard poster.Vanessa
- Permalink: I see you've taken down my Goddard poster.
I once dated a guy who kept part of himself hidden. He never gave anyone a chance to accept him. And in the end, everyone lost.Vanessa
- Permalink: I once dated a guy who kept part of himself hidden. He never gav...
The first day of a new queen's reign. The nervous subjects Twitter and Tweet. Will she pick up where the old queen left off? Or strike out on her own? And what of Queen B? We hear NYU is not exactly under her golden thumb. Is she biding time? Or just doing time? But the real story is that a queen of the silver screen has just enrolled at NYU. Rumor has it she wants to keep a low profile. Sorry, your majesty. Not if I can help it.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: The first day of a new queen's reign. The nervous subjects Twitt...
Blair: Chuck, NYU is not the Upper East Side. They don't care about Constance, or social hierarchy. They don't care that I'm Blair Waldorf! It's over.
Chuck: How can you do this to me?
Blair: What are you talking about?
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that?
Blair: That's not how it is.
Chuck: It's exactly how it is. The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.
- Permalink: Chuck, NYU is not the Upper East Side. They don't care about Con...
Blair: Oh, you all made it. Excellent. Okay, here's the situation. Each of us attended elite schools, failed to go Ivy and now find ourselves toiling away in a patchouli-scented purgatory. Do we deserve it? No. Do we need to put up with it? Definitely not.
Girl #1: What do you suggest.
Blair: While NYU is my garden I plan to rake, hoe and weed it until it looks exactly the way I want. But I can't do it alone. Now who's with me.
Girl #2: You can count on us!
- Permalink: Oh, you all made it. Excellent. Okay, here's the situation. Each...
Photographer: Why did you want me to take that girl's picture?
Chuck: Dumbo could always fly. He just needed a magic feather.
- Permalink: Why did you want me to take that girl's picture? I always knew...
Chuck: NYU's hard. But Blair Waldorf does not give up.
Blair: I am not giving up. I've made a strategic retreat.
Chuck: Potato, Po-ta-to.
Blair: You don't understand.
Chuck: I DO understand. Let me help.
- Permalink: NYU's hard. But Blair Waldorf does not give up. I am not givin...
Jenny: Eric, Constance is gonna be so great now! No more hierarchy, no more mean girls. They won't copy how the queen dresses. It's going to be a new era of sunlight and fairness.
Eric: I don't think that's what Blair had in mind when she picked you as her successor.
Jenny: Too bad! Hey, when does Jonathan get back from his fencing camp in Torino?
Eric: Not 'til next month. [sees girls dressed like J] Oh, that's disturbing.
- Permalink: Eric, Constance is gonna be so great now! No more hierarchy, no ...
There is no more hierarchy. The steps of the MET will no longer be restricted to a certain crowd. No more Nairtinis, no more headbands ... This is a new era! Let freedom reign!Jenny
[applause, followed by girls texting]
- Permalink: There is no more hierarchy. The steps of the MET will no longer ...
Jenny: People change, Chuck.
Chuck: Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey, who used to sit in Brooklyn and look at the lights across the water. Who went toe-to-toe with Blair Waldorf and actually won her respect. You can't tell me that girl still isn't there. Now that the dream is real, you owe it to her to live it.
Jenny: Blair doesn't want me to be queen.
Chuck: Maybe we can make her reconsider.
- Permalink: People change, Chuck. Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey,...
Blair: [to Jenny] Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back queen?! I will make your life a living hell! I-
Jenny: Blair, I-
Chuck: It wasn't her idea.
Blair: This was you? Did you have any idea how much you humiliated me?
Chuck: You accomplished that with your little teenybopper sleepover.
- Permalink: Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back q...